CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Yay for o day! I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Still no surge this morning. But I'm having a lot of symptoms of o. Having a lot of cm and cramping. Will bd tonight if I'm not too tired after work. I have a late shift tonight and I'm hoping db can stay awake. I might just have to wake him up.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:26 am

I was able to wake db up for a 2am bd. I think we timed it perfectly since at 8am I got my first high fertility. Originally I wanted to wait to see a high before bd since last cycle I wore him out too early. But last cycle I also had 6 highs before my peak. My plan is no bd tonight will bd tomorrow. And then if I get a peak the following day I'll bd that night as well.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:05 am

Hey SKylight, glad you finally hit the peak and were able to wake poor man up lol for some bd ;) I get it, it's a lot of work trying to make a baby! haha We've been misled that it's easy :roll:

So now I start the tww....

FX!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 am

Omg! It's gonna be a long one. But I'll wait it out with you. It makes it so much easier to have people you can talk to that don't think you're crazy.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 am

Skylight026 wrote:Omg! It's gonna be a long one. But I'll wait it out with you. It makes it so much easier to have people you can talk to that don't think you're crazy.

2 DPO today :) I'm not gonna read into too much. I've been getting better at that as I've gone through 11 cycles. The first couple I was symptom spotting like crazy, I ain't got time for that. Luckily next weekend, I'll be going to TN to visit my best friend for 3 days and that will keep me good & distracted :D

How are you doing? Any news?
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:49 am

I went to tn about 2 months ago. I loved it! And it seems like right after your trip it'll be time to test.

I got my peak today. I was expecting at least one more high before my peak. Last month I had too many highs this month not enough lol. Oh well I think my timing was still good. I will bd again tonight and tomorrow. I'm gonna assume ovulation is tomorrow.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:43 am

I love TN, I've been many times. DH and I were actually there just before July 4th, so not too long ago but my best friend happened to be out of town when we were passing through-so we missed her. BUT! That's okay cause we'll sure as hell paint the town red and make up for it this weekend. Looking SO forward to it.
I'm 5 dpo today. I ain't noticing anything, but I've been trying to avoid looking for things and I've just been hella busy since O day so I've been distracted. I work in a school and today is the first day of school so I'll be pretty busy until I leave on Friday.

Where are you in your schedule? :) O-day come and go yet?
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:46 am

3dpo today so not too far behind you. I think I'm gonna start testing at about 10dpo. I've been eating pineapple so hopefully if I caught the egg that'll help with implantation. I'm feeling cramps here and there but I know it's way too early for it to be pregnancy related. I also think I'm coming down with a cold.
When will you be testing?
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:34 am

Yeah, you're not too far behind me :) Today is 6 DPO. Again, I'm not paying much attention nothing to note at the moment.
As for testing, I don't have a particular date I'll start. Implantation should happen around Friday for me, IF it's gonna happen. But I'm trying to be patient, and quite frankly I've reached that point in my TTC journey (this is cycle 11) where I don't bother to test until 14 dpo (unless I plan on partying or something and wanna make sure :rofl: ) Which I don't see in my near future. It's a waste of money for one, but it's also it can be a major let down, so why do that to myself? I used to obsess during the tww, now I just try to stay positive and let things happen as they will. Rushing to find out won't do anything but put undue anxiety on me. You're braver than me! haha
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 am

I guess I'm just really hopeful this cycle. It is only cycle 3 for me and this cycle we timed everything perfectly. My last 2 I knew there was a possibility but didn't time it the way I wanted to. 11 cycles is a long time and I'm sure if I get to that then I probably wouldn't test early either. It's hard not to look into things. This morning I had 2 sharp shooting pains on my left side. If it was a little later in my cycle I would think that's implantation but I know it's not. You say I'm brave but you're strong. You've had to go through 11 cycles of this. You had to go meet someone that lives a pretty good ways away. That's tough right there. You're gonna be a great mother!
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 am

Hahaha girl I feel you! I know I was POAS like a mad woman in the beginning. I can't take looking at that stark white looking back at me anymore, so you're brave for testing any earlier than 14 dpo to me. :) I get it though! We all want it so bad, it's hard not to get excited, and it's especially difficult when you're doing everything 'right' and still nothing. So I avoid temptation. :D Doesn't mean you shouldn't test by no means, pee away! haha
AW GIRL! You're sweet. We'll see what happens! FX for a BFP!! for both of us! :)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 am

How ya feeling girl? You 4 dpo today?
I'm on day 7! Nothing really to note except that I'm having some cramp style pain on my left side (low back) dunno if that's anything or just my body's way of saying "you ain't been to yoga in a week and you oughta be ashamed of yourself!" lol :D
One other thing though: mood swings like whoa. I've been kinda grouchy for two days and earlier my first dance song from our wedding came on my pandora and I started crying at my desk (at work, lol) because I felt bad I've been grouchy to my husband for NO REASON. :doh: That is not a typical PMS symptom for me, so I don't know what to blame it on.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 am

Mermaid, that all sounds promising! I get really grouchy around af time so don't feel too bad. He always knows when it's that time of the month.

I am 5dpo. Nothing to report. I know my body is playing tricks on me. I was feeling nauseous this morning and I had sharp stabbing pains yesterday on my left side only. I just ate lunch and it tasted funky but according to my sister it tasted fine. This tww is gonna be a long one. 5 more days til I start testing. That's if I don't chicken out.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:30 am

Just checkin' to see how you're doing today? :)

Today is day 8! More than half way done with this wait. Not a whole lot to report. But you know everytime I feel 'something' I just roll my eyes that I'm making it up at this point, lol. Yesterday when I was at yoga I was really tired and kinda shaky for no reason. Aside from that not much--still having a pulling kind of cramp on my left side. *shrugs*

:)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:57 am

No signs of implantation yet? I know it's still early but it's possible.

Nothing for me either. I mean I feel things but I know it's in my head. My stomach just felt weird this morning. But I skipped breakfast so that's my reasoning for that.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation