CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 am

hahaha :)

I don't really have any symptoms of either AF or Pregnancy. Except for heavy boobs--which could be related to either one so I'm not counting it as a symptom. Yesterday I had that pinchy feeling near my belly button but I think I've gotten so good at pretending I'm having no symptoms I didn't really make note of it. hahaha Aint that a damn shame.

Girl I don't know. I have all these grandiose ideas of how I'd tell him but then now that's been almost a year of trying I just wanna shove a stick in his face and be like OMG!! :rofl:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 am

Also, I hope you're feeling better--how's that cold? :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:20 pm

That's probably what I'll do. I'll be too excited so I'll probably just show him the test.
My cold is pretty much gone. Still just a little stuffy but I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking.

Are you still gonna test tonight? I can't wait!!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 am

GIRL! Would you believe that I held out? So today is 15 DPO. I told husband last night, I'd rather have AF come then look at a BFN test--it's just too much of a let down. So I will wait until tomorrow which will be 16 DPO. Then I'll be two days late. So today we're going into 15 DPO and aside from really sore & full :bbs: (which look pretty awesome, lol!) and some gas :oops: --still nothing to report. Which could be a good thing!
I'm just so scared to get my hopes up so I'm going to resist the urge until tomorrow, I know, I know. Crazy, right? I can't believe I've made it this far!
Let's just hope and wish and pray and cross our fingers that AF does not show up today. :noaf2:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let this be my month!

Glad you're feeling better, that's good. Any other symptoms you've been spotting? When is AF due for you? Friday?! Did you hold out or POAS this morning? haha I wouldn't blame you! ;)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 am

Those all sound like good signs for you!! I can't believe you've waited this long. Crossing my fingers for you.

All my symptoms seem to be gone except I'm feeling bloated this morning. No spotting but I usually get that the day of af. Af is due tomorrow and I resisted the urge to test. It was too much of a let down last time so like you I'd rather see af than a bfn.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:26 am

*applause* glad you resisted the urge, I totally get it.

Even though I've resisted now that it's 15 DPO I'm totally obsessed! AHHHHHHHHHHH

God, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up prematurely. STAY AWAY FLO!! :noaf2:
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:22 am

Are you gonna test with a cheapie or are you pulling out the frer? I can't wait! That'll be the first thing I do tomorrow is look for your update!!!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Girl, I just don't know.

I have a whole bunch of those cheapies but I won't believe it either way so I might as well pick up a "real" test lol.

Still nothing so far today. I'm starting to psych myself up, I hope that I don't get let down though. I'M SO NERVOUS!! haha
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Ugh I'm nervous for you!! I'm hoping this is it.

About 2 hours ago noticed some spotting when I wiped. Pretty sure af will be here in the am. I'm not that upset about it though. I think I already knew so I'm ok. It's cliche but I actually want to have a Christmas reveal for my parents so the timing would be perfect next month.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 am

:cry:

AF snuck in the middle of the night like the heart breaking crook she is.

Today is not a good day.

CD 1
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 am

Oh no!! I for sure thought you had it this month.

Cd 1 for me as well.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:35 am

Hey Skylight,

Just checking in to say hey. I think I'm finally crawling out from my funk. It sucks so much to be entering cycle 12. Ugh.

How are ya feeling?
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:39 am

Hi mermaid!

I'm doing good. Just patiently waiting on o. It's only cycle 4 for me so I'm still feeling optimistic that it'll happen soon.

What's your game plan for this cycle?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Hey mermaid!

How's everything going? Are you coming up on o soon? I believe we are all synced up or you are a day behind.

Today is cd11 for me and I'm already having some fertile looking cm. I'm sure I'm still about 3-4 days away from o. I haven't gotten my normal sore boobs. We did the bd last night (he pulled out though). I'm still confused on why he does it randomly, like once every month. I try not to let it bother me and just keep bd as much as I can during my fertile window.

Are you getting ready for the storm? It's scary. I'm more inland but if it comes this way we are still gonna take damage.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:29 am

GIRL! I am so sorry I've been MIA but I've thought about you many times in the last couple of weeks. I didn't get to trt this month as Irma totally ruined that. We fortunately didnt take on any water, just some tree damage and power outage for over a week. But we're outta that now, and moving on to this cycle! I found a new donor, that a little more closer but still a 3 hour drive (better than 4 I suppose) and I'm looking forward to trying again. This is cycle 12. I can't even believe it. Sheesh.
What's new with you?! I'll try better to check this board more frequently. The day before the storm I started my new position at work and it's been a whirlwind ever since! haha But it's keeping me occupied, and hopefully that will come in handy during the next tww. I'm expected to ovulate (based on prior months) around cd 14-17 so that puts me at around the 7th-9th of October.

FX for both of us!!

Skylight026 wrote:Hey mermaid!

How's everything going? Are you coming up on o soon? I believe we are all synced up or you are a day behind.

Today is cd11 for me and I'm already having some fertile looking cm. I'm sure I'm still about 3-4 days away from o. I haven't gotten my normal sore boobs. We did the bd last night (he pulled out though). I'm still confused on why he does it randomly, like once every month. I try not to let it bother me and just keep bd as much as I can during my fertile window.

Are you getting ready for the storm? It's scary. I'm more inland but if it comes this way we are still gonna take damage.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation