CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:22 am

Mermaid I missed you lol! I figured you were busy or needed a break. I also figured you probably missed it last cycle because of Irma. That's good you got no water damage. Same for us. Just branches all over the lawn. We were out of power for 4 days so I can't imagine a whole week, it was torture. I say 3 hours is better than 4 so that's great. I'm expected to ovulate within the next 4 days. Good luck!!!
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 am

Hey girl hey,

Your sweet to be thinking of me :) Still over here trying to catch up on just regular life stuff. Did you end up O-ing yet?! Keep me posted on your DPO, I'm not due to O until this weekend at the earliest.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 am

I think o will be tomorrow. Haven't gotten my positive as of last night. What do you think?
Attachments
IMG_2061.JPG
(123.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Still pretty faint, might be a couple more days. Hang in there! :) What CD are you?
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Wow I thought that was pretty dark but I've never used these so it's nice to get advice from someone that knows what they are looking for. Today is cd14. I haven't had my normal ewcm so that explains it. It's been a weird cycle already with spotting on cd11-12.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 am

:)
To be fair, I haven't used that brand before either. But after all this time I've learned it has to be as dark or darker than the test strip. Mine typically are darker, I think I wasted some time in the early months because I stopped POAS after I thought for sure it was dark enough but after a while I realized it does get darker, whoops! We learn from our mistakes, eh? haha

Keeping my fingers crossed! :) Keep me posted!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:34 am

Ok here's today's opk. Maybe I'll get a positive tonight then o tomorrow. Or maybe o will be Thursday.
Attachments
IMG_2063.JPG
(97.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:57 am

What do you think? Positive or not quite? I know you said you thought you had positives but kept testing and they got darker so now I want to make sure this is a positive. I feel like it could be darker.
Attachments
IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG (46.2 KiB) Viewed 194 times
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:41 am

Yeah that's pretty dang close to the same it looks like, if you feel like it could/should be darker then I'd go with your instinct tho :) Better safe than sorry, right?
I just started POAS this morning myself.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:21 am

What cd are you on. I ended up getting my positive last night at 11pm. I might have gotten it sooner but I was at work all day. We did bd but josh had stomach issues so he wasn't able to finish. I feel like there was a little bit though but I could be confusing it with my cm. So I hope today won't be too late and maybe bd on Monday might work as well. You think it's safe to say today is o day?
Attachments
IMG_2074.JPG
(110.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:13 am

Oh yay, that's definitely positive. I wouldn't worry too much. Usually O happens 24-48 hours after your + OPK So today at the earliest would be the day, I'd think if you can still dtd the next two days you should be set! :) FX for you for sure! I'm on CD 14, I think-it could be 13, girl I've not been paying too much attention to it as of late :omg: I know I know, terrible. Anyways I think I'll O on Monday--hopefully no earlier beings that my donor is unavailable until Monday so FX it works out. If not, c'set la vie. My sticks aren't looking too dark at all yet so I think (hope) I have some time. Hope your man feels better soon :wink:
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am

Today is cd18 for me and I don't think I've o'd yet. I am still having ewcm. I hope today is o since we didn't get to bd last night.

I hope o stays away for now for you. Wow...that's a first. Never said that one before lol.
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:48 am

Hey Skylight :)

How was your weekend? Did you even get a strong OPK, or feel like you confirmed (to the best of your ability) your O date? I believe mine was yesterday. I was able to see the donor --it was a weeeeird day. So awkward, after having a rapport with the other donor it is so strange to start over for one and for two it was just a weird day in general. Nothing bad but a funny story :oops: hahaha

I had a super strong positive on Sunday so I hope I caught it in time, and if not c'set la vie. I figured the one time was worth a shot, keeping my fingers crossed but my expectations low.

:)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 am

Hey girl hey!

My weekend was great. My cousin that I haven't seen in about 7 years came into town. I had a family filled weeekend lol. The strongest opk I had was Wednesday night so with the cramping I had Thursday night I would say o was Thursday. So last bd was 3 days before o so like you keeping my fingers crossed but my expectations low. I started progesterone cream at what I believe was 3dpo and today is 5dpo. Nothing unusual just some creamy cm from the cream I believe. I'm actually about to get a pap done. Just sitting in the doctors office waiting...

That is such an awkward situation, I couldn't do it. I was very tempted on canceling my appointment because I don't like random people looking at my hoohah lmao. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope maybe with the new donor you'll get a bfp!
Skylight026
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:43 am

Hey girl, How was the gyno visit (and believe me I totally get it when you say you're hesitant to let people "in" so to speak) I've been to too many doctors and I'm over it, I'm always like "might as well invite everybody!" ugh. Anyways did you tell your gyno you were actively trying to get pregnant?

Sigh, I'm so exhausted today I can't even. I slept like s**t, and was on the floor all night with my dog (she had a bunch of seizure activity yesterday) and it made me second guess my abilities to deal with motherhood for a second :rofl: not like literally but you know what I mean.

Anyways I guess I'm 2 dpo. as per usual I'm going to try and pretend nothing ever happened, though I'm sure by half way through I'll have some type of strange "sign" haha
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation