Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 am

This about a 2 hour hold. I think I'll get my positive tonight or tomorrow. I used my digit as well but obviously blank circle. Hopefully peak tomorrow!
Attachments
IMG_2051.JPG
(124.86 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:51 am

Yea if thats just a two hour hold in the morning, I think for sure by tomorrow!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:59 am

Yay now we can symptom spot like maniacs together Lynsey. I'll be about 2 days behind you. Now to get db to bd tonight. I'm going to a bucs game with my parents tonight and won't be home til about 10. Hopefully he will stay up.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:12 am

Girl my mind is already playing tricks on me! We went out to dinner with my Dad last night and we had to wait by the bar for our table. They had a drink of the day and omg it smelled SO BAD. My stomach was doing flips and all I kept thinking is "Lynsey get a hold of yourself. You are only 1DPO, you cannot possibly having pregnancy alcohol aversion already" lol But then I got home and the smell of hubby's beer didnt bother me so I think it was just that particular drink haha

Are you a football fan Isabel?? My hubs is at the Jets game as we speak. Im not a sports person AT ALL but we have a football pool with his family every year where we do picks and the winner at the end gets bragging rights and a case of beer lol Shockingly Im winning so far this season! Have fun at the game and if your boyfriend isnt awake, leave him be and just DTD tomorrow and the next day lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 am

lol definitely too early but we can only hope. Do you ever tell your hubby about your symptoms?

When I get free tickets I'm a huge football fan lol.
You don't think tomorrow will be too late to bd if I get my positive today?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:16 am

Sometimes I just kind of blurt things out to him, but Im going to try REALLY hard to keep it to myself so I can surprise him when I get my BFP. I did tell him about it last night though, only because I knew it was pretty much impossible lol

If its positive today, definitely do it today but if its not until tomorrow, wait. If you guys are going to DTD a few days in a row, go for it. Remember, if you get a positive opk it doesnt mean you ovulate that day, its in the next day or so. So if you get your positive tomorrow, personally I would pick tomorrow and the next day to be the days. Just do it two days in a row. If you can do three days in a row, do it tonight too!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 pm

No positive opk tonight. I think I'll get it tomorrow so I'm going to wait til tomorrow to bd and hopefully Tuesday as well. We left the bucs game early so I'm home now and it's not too late but he doesn't seem too interested so I'll give him the night off ;)
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Lol! Well he better make tomorrow count! Even if you don't ovulate until Tuesday, sperm can live up to five days inside you so you're still good!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:42 am

I think o will be tomorrow. Haven't gotten my positive. I'm also having the bloated/constipated feeling I get every month before o. I used my last digi and got a high reading.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:47 am

Lynsey did you get your 3rd high temp confirming o?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 pm

If you havent gotten the positive yet, I think Wednesday will probably be O day. I did get my third temp today!

Not feeling anything out of the ordinary yet, im 3dpo today.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:35 pm

I was really hoping o wasn't gonna fall on Wednesday. That's the only day I have a late shift. Hopefully today and tomorrow will do. But I haven't tested with my cheapie yet. Have to wait another hour or 2.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43 pm

Post a photo when you do!

I've been having twinges here and there the past couple hours. My mind is playing tricks again lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:48 pm

It's lighter so I don't know if I drank too much or because I'm doing it at different times of day.
Attachments
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2062.JPG (69.83 KiB) Viewed 175 times
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 pm

That's odd! When did you do the one yesterday?? I'm guessing it must be the drinking or the difference in time, or both. Especially if you got a "high" reading on your digital. I'd try to do another cheapie tomorrow at the same time you did yesterday and limit fluids and hold it as long as possible.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation