Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Lol just for him lovin. That's funny. Db doesn't get that unless af is here.

I won't be home til midnight and he's been going to bed at 9/10ish. I've woken him up a couple times in the past couple months. We use to have no problem waking up at 3am when we were younger and first got together. I might just have to start with some just for him lovin first then work my way up to me lovin lol.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Damn girl! 12-12?? We used to call the 12 hour shifts "the bullet" when I was in retail lol Thats almost as bad as the 16-18 hour shifts I had to pull for black friday. Ugh.

Yes! Just get into bed, crawl under the sheets, and wake him up with the just for him lovin. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and he wont be able to turn it down. Dont waste your chance lol

How long have you guys been together?? I get the feeling its been a while.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:54 am

Yes 12-12 sucks. Then I have to be back to work at 9. Omg Black Friday shifts would be awful. Glad I don't have to worry about that. That's actually one of the slowest days of the year for us. We have been together 9 years so it's been a long time. As you can probably tell he is scared of commitment. All last night my boobs and this morning my boobs were hurting. They usually just feel sore before o but this was like stabbing pains.

How are you feeling today?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:55 am

What do you ladies think? Positive or you think I got one more day. This first is at 5 mins and the 2nd is 25mins.
Attachments
IMG_2068.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG (46.2 KiB) Viewed 229 times
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG (31.88 KiB) Viewed 229 times
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:58 am

I would call that positive!! Get to bd'ing girl!!
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 am

Thats for sure positive! You'd probably have a darker test line than the control line in the afternoon if you tested again. You better work some magic and DTD tonight lol

I was actually wondering if you guys planned to get married or that wasnt your thing, but I didnt want to pry and ask. You said youre 26, right?? So you guys are high school sweethearts then! So are my hubby and I :) If it makes you feel any better, he and I were together for 8 years and not engaged or anything. Then I got pregnant and we decided to have a shot gun wedding lol Maybe once youre pregnant he'll see the light!

So ive got some serious cramping happening today so far. I cant recall feeling cramps like this so early before AF but who knows.

Kat how many days before AF is your temp supposed to get lower?? Just so I know what to look for.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks kat and Lynsey I'm going to have to work some serious magic to get him to wake up.

Yes I want to get married and he knows that. He is against it but he understands that's what I want. I also said something about when we have a baby I'm going to have a different last name than the baby but he says no. So I'm pretty sure the plan is that when we get pregnant we will get married before the baby comes.

We actually didn't go to the same high school. We met at my neighbors pool party (his cousin). I think it was meant to be. I guess a year back when we were at his other cousins wedding, his uncle was trying to get him to ask me to dance but he was nervous so he didn't. I didn't even know we met a year before then but he remembered. Then at the pool party his uncle was telling him to ask me out. The same uncle from the wedding. Again he was nervous so he didn't. He was being so flirty though. I ended up going home with nothing but sent my sister back over to get his number lol. That's were it all began. He still laughs at me for having to send my sister over because I was too nervous. But hey someone had to make the move and he had 2 chances and didn't.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 am

Time to put a face to the name. This is me and db josh a couple months back in tn.
Attachments
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1768.JPG (116.21 KiB) Viewed 225 times
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 am

Omg I'm so glad you posted a photo! Ever since you said your name is Isabel, ive been picturing you as Salma Hayek from the movie Fools Rush In. It's one of my favorites and her name is Isabel lol You remind me of Selena! (The real one, not Jennifer Lopez) I'm gonna have to dig deep to find a photo of hubby (Patrick) and I. He hates taking photos so there aren't many.

Personally, I feel like it must be such a headache to have a kid when youre not married. We talked about waiting to have a "real" wedding after my son was born, but for insurance purposes and having the same last name etc, it just seemed to make the most sense to get married first.

Sounds like you guys were totally meant to be! Thats so funny that you made the first move because he was being a chicken lol We actually met in middle school and HATED each other, then in high school ended up with the same circle of friends. We had a study hall period together and neither of us knew anyone else in the class so we sat together and ended up becoming really close friends. I never considered him more than a friend but apparently he had feelings for me for a long time. He told my friend he wanted to ask me out but didnt want to because he didnt think he had a chance with me. I was always dating someone so it was rare for me to be single, I basically told my friend I had nothing better going on so I'd say yes lol I was kind of full of myself and thought I was way too good for him. We both admitted to each other after a year or so that we didnt think we'd last a month! Here we are almost 15 years later lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:11 am

Well the last photo I can find of Patrick and I is from when my son, Nate, was a baby so I guess I'll post us separately lol I think I need to force him to take a decent recent photo with me! So you guys get a shameless selfie and a photo of my boys :)
Attachments
DaddyNatey31stbday.jpg
DaddyNatey31stbday.jpg (65.08 KiB) Viewed 225 times
pinkshirtselfie.jpg
pinkshirtselfie.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 225 times
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:32 pm

:) because you ladies put faces to names, I figured I would too! That's Tom and I a few week ago :)

Lynsey- my temp always dropped the morning that my AF started- but I know some other people said that they would get the drop the day before- so I think it just depends on you?

Isabel- I hope you can convince your man to get it on!! Time to catch that egg ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (123.88 KiB) Viewed 221 times
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Ugh I posted a long message and it didn't save.

Lynsey you're right...Nate is your hubbys twin. He's got the red hair and everything. You guys are so cute! Now you need a pic together!

I think I would be ok with getting married then having a wedding after. And if we have a girl she can be flower girl and a boy ring bearer. That would be amazing.

Kat I'm going to try my best. I was even being extra nice last night. Cute pic!!
You feeling any better today?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Omg kat! I never asked you how you told tom about the pregnancy. Did you just tell him or did you do something special? I love pregnancy announcements!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Haha- well I was so shocked I just sort of shoved the test in front of him *fail!* BUT we have a cute announcement done up that we will share with family/friends when the time is right :)

And in regards to feeling better- no, lol, not really. Still have lingering nausea pretty much all day. But I am keeping in mind that it just means that my body is doing what it is supposed to do :) and thanking god I have a student teacher right now so i can leave my classroom when i need some air or need to use the bathroom 50 times a day :)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Right?? Its like I had nothing to do with him! I did all the work and he comes out looking just like Patrick lol We really do need a photo together!

Kat i dont know why, but I pictured you blonde lol Its so nice to put names to faces! Whats the plan to share with your family??

I have a cute idea planned for when I tell Patrick...hopefully I can actually make it happen haha

Still crazy cramps over here and lower back pain. More heartburn. Omg the heartburn is awful! Yesterday was the last of the pineapple and I still have the heartburn today, so I guess I can rule out pineapple being the culprit.

Isabel, Josh better play ball tonight!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation