Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

Postby MrsK20173 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 am

Lynsey- I have read ALL about the Ramzi method lol, it's one of the reasons I am thinking girl :) haha- regardless we will know in 12 (very long) weeks . Do you guys want to find out?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:30 am

Ummm I didn't don't jump through hoops with supplements, only having sex certain days, ions, diet, and pH for nothing! OF COURSE we will be finding out lol I'm really tempted to get the early test to find out asap too haha did you ask another placenta for Ramzi?? I have to read up more on it!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 am

From what I can see- the placenta isn't formed this early, but you can tell where it will be by looking at the lightest area around the gestational sac. In girls the lightest area would appear on the right hand side in the u/s (which is really the left hand side in utero because the abdominal scan is reversed). For boys th lightest area would appear on the left hand side in an u/s (again this would be on the right in utero due to the flipped image). From looking at my abdominal scan- it appears to ME that the lightest area is around the right side- so for the time being, I am voting girl lol
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 am

This is a more clear picture of the u/s- see what I mean about the lighter area being on the right?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (37.42 KiB) Viewed 208 times
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Yes, I see what you mean! You should look back at the photos from your son and see if ramzi was right for him! I'll have to do that too!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:28 am

I don't think the ones from River would be accurate- the earliest u/s I had with him was 12 weeks and everything I have seen about Ramzi said its most accurate with early u/s and past 8 weeks it's not applicable anymore :/. Haha, oh well- still fun to guess and predict :)

How are you feeling? Any symptoms really started in yet?!
How about you Isabel? Did you end up testing?!
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:13 am

No symptoms for me. I have sore boobs but I get that before af. I did test yesterday at 8dpo lol. I know it's early but I haven't peed on anything in a while. That's the only reason I tested because I knew if it was bfn it was too early. I think I'll test tomorrow then at 12dpo but I'm not feeling very hopeful.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 am

Oh I didn't realize it had to be a very early u/s! I think I might have one though!

I'm still very crampy at times, mostly in the morning. The sore boobs have subsided for now. Nausea comes and goes but it's usually short lived. I'm SO tired and the lack of caffeine is not helping lol tmi but I'm also constipated which is super fun. I had that happen with Nate but it was because of the iron in my prenatals so I got specific non constipating prenatals this time and I still have it. Ugh! I also still can't remember anything which is so weird because I usually have a really good memory. So all in all, nothing too terrible or significant just a bunch of little things.

Fingers crossed for you Isabel! I think you caught my habit of peeing on things with your "I haven't peed on anything in a while" lol POAS junkies!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:42 am

Well I just had my first official pregnancy vomiting episode lol Nate and Patrick make scrambled eggs together for breakfast every weekend and omg the eggs smelled SO bad. I was trying to breathe through it but it didnt work and ended up puking. So fun! LOL
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:34 pm

I’ve been having cramping in my lady bits for about 2 hours now. I usually get this around af :(

I’m still about 4-5 days away from af.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Of course I googled this as some people seem to think it’s from implantation. It radiates to the cabins or something like that. I hope that’s the case by not betting on it. I’m going to need more symptoms than that.

But let’s say that is coming from implantation...would tomorrow still be too early to test?
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Vagina not cabin
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Cabin! LOL That was a hilarious autocorrect! If youre describing what I *think* you are, it could definitely be implantation. Maybe wait another day just to save yourself the disappointment...or test two days in a row lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am

Kat did you guys end up telling your in laws?? I bet they were thrilled! Question-what dpo did you finally beat the control line?? Im 16dpo and havent yet which is making me a little nervous.

Did you end up testing Isabel??
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:23 am

Kat I’m curious to know how your in laws reacted as well! I bet they were excited.

Lynsey I did test and bfn. I know it can still be too early especially if implantation was yesterday but I’m still not feeling it. Everything seems normal. I’ll test again tomorrow. I’ve only been using the cheapies but I’m not gonna waste my frer. I only have 2 lol.

Have you been using frer or cheapies? Im pretty sure cheapies take a lot longer to beat control line.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation