Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:50 am

Oh one thing I did forget to mention is that I’m having stomach issues...diarrahea. I haven’t gone yet because I’m stuck at work but I know it’s coming. I ate last night around 6 and all of a sudden while at work I could feel it. It could’ve been something I ate which is what I’m thinking.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Oh god not the FRER lol I just used the one to *make sure* the other day and Im saving the other one for when I beat the control line on something. Ive been using the cheapies as well as the super cheap walmart tests. 88 cents a test! Cant beat that haha Patrick thinks im nuts for still testing but its putting my anxiety at ease a little so im keeping it up!

If I remember right, I think I had diarrhea the cycle of my chemical so it could be something.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Girls- we did not have a chance to tell the in-laws this weekend- either they were tied up with something or we were :/ and trying to find a time when the kids aren't around is tricky haha. So hopefully soon!

On the FRER I beat the control at 15dpo, on cheapies I think it was 20?

Isabel- I wouldn't count yourself out- sometimes stomach issues can be a sign!
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Well ladies, I’m getting my normal af cramps I get a couple days before af. I’m getting stomach cramps and my cm is starting to dry up. Also my boobs are sore which is an af symptom for me. So I’m about 95% sure af will be here in a couple days.

Lynsey I think as long as you are still having pregnancy symptoms and your lines are getting darker you have nothing to worry about.

Kat aww man that sucks. Now you have to wait even longer. That’s the worst especially when it’s news like this. I know it’s gonna be hard to keep my mouth shut lol.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Oh man thats so disappointing Kat! I dont know why I thought it would take longer to beat the control on the FRER than the cheapies. Im veryyyyyyy close to beating it on the cheapie so maybe I'll try the FRER tomorrow. Tomorrow is 17DPO.

Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you Isabel!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:23 am

So this morning I had the most ‘symptoms’ I ever had. I woke up with a headache stuffy nose nauseous and I somehow left my pee cup out on the bathroom counter. Josh was a minute away from seeing it lol. I was really hopeful for the first time only to see a bfn. So I’m thinking the progesterone has something to do with it. At 11dpo I’m not feeling very hopeful. Now my negatives seem very accurate.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:21 am

Is progesterone known to do that sort of stuff to you?? Im not really familiar with it at all so I have no clue.
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby geeky_gab » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 am

In my case, progesterone has a gradual effect. Taking it from 1dpo until 14dpo, the effects start to build up @7 or 8 dpo... I could barely stand myself at 14 dpo and was super depressed. On "regular cycles" (although I am not quite sure about what normal and what isn't anymore), I barely had any PMS symptoms.
TTC since Dec. 2014 - "unexplained infertility"
Me : 36
DH : 37
IUI #1 (Femara+Ovidrel) : May 23rd 2016 BFN
IUI #2 (Femara+Ovidrel) : September 14th 2016 BFN
IUI #3 (Femara+Ovidrel) : October 11th 2016 BFN
IUI # 4 (Clomid+Ovidrel) : November 8th BFN
Laparoscopy May 29th, fibroid removed, cyst on fallopian tube removed, stage 1 endo removed.
IUI #5 (Femara+Ovidrel) August 20th BFN
IUI #6 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) September 15th BFN
IUI #7 (Femara+Menopur+Ovidrel) October
geeky_gab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:40 am

Geeky that seems like what’s happening with me. I started it at 3dpo and today is 11dpo and it’s definately doing something. I’m going to use the cream again tomorrow and if I get a bfn at 13dpo I’ll stop using it so af can come.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Ugh my stomach is acting up again. I’ll be fine one minute then the next I have to go. It has to be a side effect from the progesterone definitely not something I ate. This time it happened in the evening. I’ll have to start googling lol.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Good ol doctor google lol Hope youre feeling better!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm

How are you feeling Kat?? I cannot stay out of the bathroom! Im so thirsty but Im actively having to keep myself from drinking as much as Id like because I cant possibly pee any more than I am already lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:22 am

I am sorry your stomach is off Isabel, I don't know much about the progesterone cream. I wish o could be more helpful!

Lynsey- I still feel pretty much the same haha, 9 weeks today. I feel like I am getting used to all the water I am drinking because I don't feel like I have to go as much (thank god). Still have some lingering all day nausea but he past day or 2 it seems to be easing up a little. Sore bb's, exhausted etc.i am hopeful over the next few weeks some of these things tone down a little as the placenta takes over- but only time will tell :) other than the constant peeing, how are You feeling?!
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:38 am

So tested this morning with a frer and bfn so I’m stopping the cream and hopefully af will be here tomorrow. I’ve had an lp of 13 and I don’t want to delay af. I’m just glad next cycle I won’t have to deal with the cream. I have prometrium pills for next cycle. I have to start taking them cd17 if I’ve ovulated already.

Lynsey have you taken your last frer and beat the control line?

Kay I’m glad your nausea is easing up some!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:39 am

*kat
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation