Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Difference between "low" OPK and high/peak??

Postby MrsK20173 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:02 pm

Have you been doing the pineapple Isabel? Fingers crossed it works!

Lynsey- I haven't had any nausea for a little over a week (thank GOD). I have heard good things about the preggie pops though. Assuming that it won't return- with River once the nausea cleared up it never came back- so fingers crossed its the same this time around :)

I am SO anxious for our next appt (and hopefully u/s) on the 21st- I just want it to hurry up and get here!! When is your next appt/ u.s Lynsey?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:53 pm

No. I was suppose to start the pineapple today and totally forgot. I have to cut it up. I did start my progesterone though.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 pm

Lucky Kat! I was sick almost the whole time with Nate. I was doing good until a day or two ago but today was the worst its been so far. Ive felt awful all day but cant actually make myself puke. I wish it would just get out already because I feel like it will make me feel so much better.

My next appt is the 20th but I dont think I'll have an ultrasound that day. If all is well, we'll announce shortly thereafter :)

Get on that pineapple woman lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Hey ladies!

How are y’all doing? The nausea getting any better? Any new ultrasounds?

I’m 7dpo today so just waiting a couple of days to start testing. Not feeling very hopeful but I seem to lose hope very early on. I guess it’s because it’s the same thing every month. Nothing out of the ordinary except a shooting pain in my lower abdomen today but that can be anything really.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Hey! Unfortunately the nausea has gotten worse for me. MUCH worse. I havent kept anything down since Friday so I called the dr today and he called in an rx for diceglis for me which is an anti nausea med. Hopefully it will help because this is really bad! I barely got out of bed all weekend and feel so weak from all the puking. Ugh! My next appt is this coming monday and I cant wait! I dont think I'll have an ultrasound but I can hope lol We take our announcement photos this thursday and im just hoping I'll feel better by then so I look decent!

Fingers crossed for you Isabel! Only a few more days, hang in there!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 pm

That stinks but remember we said we would take nausea if that means there’s a baby in there! Lol. I can’t wait to see your announcement pics and I hope the nausea gets better.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MrsK20173 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Sorry to hear the nausea has gotten worse Lynsey :( I can't remember- did you have it the whole time with Nate? Does the medicine help at all?

Isabel- try not to give up hope- it's still so early on. Did you do the pineapple thing? Fingers crossed it worked out for you! Are you guys still taking a more "relaxed" approach ?

As for me, 13 weeks today :) while my nausea is gone, I have been having some pretty bad heartburn and headaches. Wondering where all this energy and increased sex drive is hiding? Lol our next appointment is Tuesday and I am hopeful we will have an u/s or at the very least hear the baby's h/b on the Doppler.
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 pm

13 week belly - I am at the point where I no longer want to wear real pants ha! I wish I could wear sweatpants to work :/ lol
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (46.55 KiB) Viewed 63 times
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Unfortunately my pharmacy didn't have it in stock today so I can't get it until tomorrow, so I'm still pretty miserable right now. I did have it through most of my pregnancy with Nate, but it wasn't this extreme. I was queasy but could keep food down most of the time and would only get sick at night. This has been all day long and getting sick multiple times a day.

Your belly is so cute! And I have a tattoo in pretty much the same spot! Have you tried Pepcid complete for the heartburn?? It saved me with Nate! That and Ice cream lol
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:14 am

I did the pineapple a couple of days. I kept forgetting and when I did remember I was too full. I have been taking my progesterone and I don’t know if that’s the cause for me being so tired! Last night I was falling asleep at 930. Same thing the past couple days. I try fighting it but I just pass out.

Kat what a cute baby bump! I can’t believe it’s been 13 weeks. Time flys!

Lynsey I hope the pharmacy gets it in ASAP.

I might break down and test this morning. Am I crazy? It’s only 8dpo but I NEED something to pee on. I almost took an opk yesterday to get rid of my temptation.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:18 am

Not crazy Isabel! I got my bfp on 9dpo and when I looked back at my 8dpo test there WAS a line there but it was so faint that I didnt even see it the first time lol If you need to pee on something just do it, but dont be too disappointed if its not positive yet! Its still so early so a negative doesnt mean youre out!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 am

I ended up not testing. I’m gonna wait til tomorrow. I was so close though. I was having weird cramping last night and some today so if it is implantation it wouldn’t have shown positive today.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am

BFN 9dpo. Just when I think something is catching my eye is disappears.
Attachments
74CD3FC2-10DF-43AC-B6FB-B35203C358CA.jpeg
9dpo
74CD3FC2-10DF-43AC-B6FB-B35203C358CA.jpeg (78 KiB) Viewed 29 times
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby MrsK20173 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 pm

9dpo is still early! Will you test again tomorrow or wait a few days?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:32 pm

I’ll wait til Saturday.
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation