Cranky week before ovulation??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Cranky week before ovulation??

Postby MamaLynseyLoo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:59 pm

I thought you were supposed to feel happy and in love before ovulation?? I'm SO CRANKY which is not like me at all lol today is CD8 and I want to cry one minute and rip my husband's head off the next. Is this normal?!
MamaLynseyLoo
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Cranky week before ovulation??

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:54 am

It can be the month I got pregnant I was very stressed and felt it I was moving house around ovulation and it was 2 weeks before the wedding thought it wouldn't happen with all the stress but here I am at 17 weeks 5 days :) so would say it can def be normal to feel that some months
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Cranky week before ovulation??

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

I just read an article about how the moon's position leading up to the eclipse can affect gravity and our hormones. One of the things it listed was pms symptoms at weird times in your cycle! Sounds crazy, but if it was just this month, maybe it has something to do with it. I noticed sore boobs and acne on Saturday and I'm not due to O for about a week, so I was wondering if something was going wacky with my hormones!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation