Thoughts on my OPK sticks??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Thoughts on my OPK sticks??

Postby MD0610 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello ladies!

Ive tested everyday since CD7 today is currently CD21, every day has been negative until this morning i got a smiley in the Am with clear blue OPK ( says to test in AM) then tested again when i got home at 4pm but had a blank circle. I know it says to not look at the lines but obviously the lines showt mean something lol. I can tell this mornings line (my photo is too big to attach :( ) is still darker were as the one i took at 4 is maybe 2 shades lighter so im assuming im coming down from my LH surge "Peak".

DH and i BD sat morning and late sun night, we then decided to do everyother day soooo ofcourse we didnt BD last night and poof smiley lol. We plan to BD tonight, tomorrow , and thurs.

My question is do you ladies still think we have a chance at conceiving?
Or because we didnt BD last night its too late and we missed the "window"?

What have been your experiences?
MD0610
Friend

Re: Thoughts on my OPK sticks??

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:00 pm

You definitely still have a chance. You might have a short surge but even then your timing is great. Once you get your lh surge that means ovulation is coming 12-36 hours after. So that means get to bd.

What other signs of o are you having?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Thoughts on my OPK sticks??

Postby MD0610 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Skylight026 wrote:You definitely still have a chance. You might have a short surge but even then your timing is great. Once you get your lh surge that means ovulation is coming 12-36 hours after. So that means get to bd.

What other signs of o are you having?

Honestly none. I had a dry speel from 8/31 to today really and ive only been alil wet but no ewcm. This is my first month off BCP so everything is new again lol
MD0610
Friend

Return to Ovulation