advice on when to BD.... got + OPK this morning

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

advice on when to BD.... got + OPK this morning

Postby mruffolo16 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 am

Good morning ladies,

So this morning (CD 13) I took my digital OPK and got my first positive for this cycle. I though I would have gotten it yesterday but I didn't so I have been timing it to be every other day from when I finished AF. Because I thought I would have had a + OPK at some point yesterday we BD last night and the night before that. I want to maximize DH swimmers, so should I BD later tonight knowing I will O tomorrow or should I wait until tomorrow morning, or do both, today and tomorrow late afternoon?

Thank you all for your help :-)
mruffolo16
Friend

Re: advice on when to BD.... got + OPK this morning

Postby Danaa » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:51 pm

If your partner has no problems with his swimmers I say do it again tonight and tomorrow or you could wait until tomorrow.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: advice on when to BD.... got + OPK this morning

Postby mruffolo16 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Danaa wrote:If your partner has no problems with his swimmers I say do it again tonight and tomorrow or you could wait until tomorrow.

We haven't tested his sperm yet as we are relatively new to TTC. He is a smoker which worries me a bit with his sperm but i'm trying not to stress over that yet. My doctor gave me a round of 50mg Clomid to see if that helps, so we shall see.

I think I am going to wait until around midnight as it will be way past 24hours in hopes his sperm replenishes, and then again tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your reply :-)
mruffolo16
Friend

Return to Ovulation