infertility

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: southernbelle, maddy, unaffected, JessM

infertility

Postby sashawilson » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:53 pm

How many of you are suffering infertility? Well, I've studies that according to CDC in the USA, there are around 10% of women facing infertility. So, I really think that we should spread a little awareness regarding prevention related steps. I'm not saying it's a woman fault but there are many ways around. So, you can take steps that are better not encourage diseases leading toward infertility. I hope you all are getting me. You can also research that many are due to STDs, unsafe sex, drugs, and alcohol-related reasons. I hope you all are getting me. I'll look forward to sharing stuff related to it soon. Take care you all!
sashawilson

Re: infertility

Postby cindywoolfe » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:06 am

Hi Sasha. I think this is a brilliant initiative. The downside of infertility, along with the obvious letdown is far worse as women can lose their minds. Imagine not being able to have a baby, ever. I, myself am infertile, and I believe it would be a brilliant idea to carry this out. I'm looking forward to reading the stuff you share regarding it. Good luck!
cindywoolfe

Postby BettyJames » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:38 am

Hey there Sasha. This is really a very helpful post. It will help a lot of people. This is really nice you. Great that you care about others so much. I wish you good luck. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you. Take care.
BettyJames
Friend

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Hey sasha! Great initiative. But I don't think STDs count as the major source of infertility. Most STDs don't cause infertility. Hope You are getting this. Problems like PCOS are more prevailing. Maybe more awareness can be spread about that. How to diagnose it early. How to treat it. And also, obesity is another cause. Women should take good care not to gain too much weight. All the info regarding this should be out in the open. Infomercials should be made. Also people should be taught that infertility is most of the times nobody's fault. So the problems like divorce due to infertility can reduce.
ThelmaDuffy
Friend

Postby anayahill » Wed May 30, 2018 9:42 am

Hi Sasha. I think this is a brilliant initiative. The downside of infertility, along with the obvious letdown is far worse as women can lose their minds. Imagine not being able to have a baby, ever. I, myself am infertile, and I believe it would be a brilliant idea to carry this out. I'm looking forward to reading the stuff you share regarding it. Good luck!
anayahill
Friend

Return to Ovulation