Ovulation please help!

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ovulation please help!

Postby Gigi33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:43 pm

I am trying to understand my cycle to get pregnant. 5 days ago I got a positive O test and the night before the positive O test my DH and I bed. The O test was first response. At that time my CM was watery and the next day CM was egg white/sticky/stretchy and I had a rise in temp. Today at noon I took another O test and it was very positive. My other test was two very bold lines with the test and reference line, today the O test test line was much darker than the reference line. However my CM is dry and yesterday was dry/creamy. Also no changes in temp. So I went to the store to get a different type of test, the digital clearblue ovulation tests. Tested again at 2 pm and it is low fertility. Took two tests and both were low fertility with the big O and no smiley faces. So confused.. how can a test be so different black and white two hours apart? I am also noticing cramping today but just light cramping. Any advice/info is appreciated on what's going on with my body and when I am actually Ovulating. Thank you!!
Gigi33
Friend

Re: Ovulation please help!

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Post your chart,that way we can get a better understanding of your cycle.It could be that just now you are ovulating or it could be a wonky test...no idea what to say.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gigi33 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 pm

I just started tracking but have been so confused with the ovulation tests. I got a positive O test with first response about 6 days ago, then yesterday at noon first response was strong positive and then a weak positive at 2pm and then later that night it was negative along with a negative Ontest with ClearBlue. Now today at 2:45pm clear blue is saying strong positive with a flashing smilie face. WTH... or I should say WTO! Lol so confused about all of this. Can you ovulate three times in a week? I know I am reading the tests correctly too. Wish Icoukd post pictures of this craziness but files are too big for this site.
Gigi33
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

You can resize the picture online or use a picture editor.
I say use Internet cheapies opks those are the best.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby nenwereamy » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:48 am

When trying to get pregnant naturally, the most important factor is to understand the menstrual cycle and the timing of ovulation, which leads to the optimum chances of getting impregnated.
To check for the right timings of your ovulation, you can do one, or many, of the following things:

Keep a calendar. Keeping a calendar to chart the days is an easy and effective method to determine the right time to have sexual intercourse.
Keep a check on vaginal fluids. Mucus discharge from the vagina usually becomes heavier, thinner, clearer and stretchy during ovulation when compared to the usual times.
Feel the inside of the vagina. During ovulation, the cervix is softer and slightly more open than usual.
Keep tabs on any sharp pain in the abdomen. Sharp pains in the abdomen, or some slight spotting, may be indicative of ovulation.
Other physical conditions. Headaches, bloating, breast tenderness and pain may be signs of ovulation.

A good read - "How To Get Pregnant Naturally" article on http://www.thesavvymomdeals.com

All the best,
Amy
nenwereamy

Return to Ovulation