Ovulation please help!

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Ovulation please help!

Postby Gigi33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:43 pm

I am trying to understand my cycle to get pregnant. 5 days ago I got a positive O test and the night before the positive O test my DH and I bed. The O test was first response. At that time my CM was watery and the next day CM was egg white/sticky/stretchy and I had a rise in temp. Today at noon I took another O test and it was very positive. My other test was two very bold lines with the test and reference line, today the O test test line was much darker than the reference line. However my CM is dry and yesterday was dry/creamy. Also no changes in temp. So I went to the store to get a different type of test, the digital clearblue ovulation tests. Tested again at 2 pm and it is low fertility. Took two tests and both were low fertility with the big O and no smiley faces. So confused.. how can a test be so different black and white two hours apart? I am also noticing cramping today but just light cramping. Any advice/info is appreciated on what's going on with my body and when I am actually Ovulating. Thank you!!
Gigi33
Friend

Re: Ovulation please help!

Postby Danaa » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Post your chart,that way we can get a better understanding of your cycle.It could be that just now you are ovulating or it could be a wonky test...no idea what to say.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gigi33 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 pm

I just started tracking but have been so confused with the ovulation tests. I got a positive O test with first response about 6 days ago, then yesterday at noon first response was strong positive and then a weak positive at 2pm and then later that night it was negative along with a negative Ontest with ClearBlue. Now today at 2:45pm clear blue is saying strong positive with a flashing smilie face. WTH... or I should say WTO! Lol so confused about all of this. Can you ovulate three times in a week? I know I am reading the tests correctly too. Wish Icoukd post pictures of this craziness but files are too big for this site.
Gigi33
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:44 pm

You can resize the picture online or use a picture editor.
I say use Internet cheapies opks those are the best.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation