Help! Ovulation question...

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Help! Ovulation question...

Postby Rwebb09 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 pm

If you had to base your OV day on CM alone... when would you guess it happened? I know that is not the most reliable. Temping and OPKs are best. But not ttc so I wasn't doing any of that. So... if you HAD to guess would it be the day you have the most CM that was super stretchy and thin, with some brown spotting, the next day I had loads of creamy/lotion cm, then the next day it was less. I just had a few occasions where I felt a gush and had a ton of yellowish lotion creamy cm. After that it became less abundant and very watery. Or the day before the spotting? Plus, I had all my Ov symptoms the day of spotting and a couple days later. Please be kind. I'm not a pro at this...
Rwebb09
Friend

Re: Help! Ovulation question...

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Hmm this is a tough one,because they of the spotting I would say the day of the spotting but also it could be when ur cm turned to watery kind,I get ewcm and then watery and that is when I Ovulate but each body is different so I don’t know count the spotting day as ovulation day.good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rwebb09 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks for the reply! The only reason I don't count the watery cm is because I have that from the day after O, until the day before AF. I'm leaning towards the day with spotting lime you said. Unless people can O before they notice spotting??? Ugh... I need to at least start temping.
Rwebb09
Friend

Postby Rwebb09 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Normally it would just be whatever, but since my DH and I we're irresponsible around that time... I am frantically trying to pin point it now...
Rwebb09
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:41 pm

People can O before or after the spotting,unless ur temping can’t say for sure!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momof9treasures » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 pm

I always ovulate on the last day of ewcm. I can't temp as I sleep like crap but I can feel it. Hope that helps.
Momof9treasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Rwebb09 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Yes, it does help! I suspect I always ov the day I have the most EWCM cm. I just been reading how some women ov after and before. I've pretty much accepted that I will not know 100% when. I was just hoping I could estimate it, so I could estimate how many dpo I am. I've read several different articles that say watery cm is fertile... I'm like... uh, oh okay??? Why do I have that then after ov leading up to AF? When I say watery. I mean water. Clear and no consistancy. I originally was thinking ov was on the 10th or 11th (I had the most CM on the 10th with some brown tinge, and a lot of pain on my left side, gassy, uterus felt like it was stretching, tender bb, etc). But a couple days later, I started having OV like pains again that are still currently present. Not as much, but still get random sharp pains near ovaries. I probably have a cyst that is messing everything up. It's all a mystery.
Rwebb09
Friend

Return to Ovulation