5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby Shia17 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: Did AF show up? Are you planning to do IVF this round? Yeah it has gone very fast. I don't plan for more than 2 so have no fear about being around for number 3. OH is getting the snip after this one is born. How have you been doing? Keep us posted. I might not always have time to reply but I do check in :hugs:

Ewar: Yeah always thinking the worse hasn't been the best But I think thats what happens when you MC. Unfortunatly its just a constant fear :( Awesome to hear Harriet is doing so well :) I see your updates on Facebook. She is gorgous :D Still planning for your next one at the end of this year? The pain has gone away now. Thinking it was ligament pain or cyst. Thank god its gone it was so sharp and uncomfortable. Yeah found out I was worrying for nothing I was thinking Ariah was 15 months when she was 14 months LMAO I was reading a month in advance and worrying LOL.

Js: How are you going? Have you O'd Yet? Are you still NTNP or are you actively trying now?

Sekttc: How is your pregnancy going? Keep us posted when you can :D

FeeFee: How is your pregnacy going? Keep us posted when you can. If you still check in :D

AFM: I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. Got my scan done on the 31/08. Baby measured bit bigger than I though it would. Only 2 days though :P. Saw the heart beat which was a big relief. Although I'll be honest I haven't been doing so bad in pregnacy symptoms this time around. I've Only vomited twice. With Ariah I was sick every day. This baby hates Sugar. I eat any lollies and I feel so sick. But it loves fruit. So I've been eating heaps of Strawberries and Apples. This baby also doesn't like room temperature water. So Ive been drinking ice cold water and soft drink as the bubble help settle my stomach lol. I'm also really fatigued where with Ariah I was fine. Still got a pregnacy temper on me so feel bad for OH LOL :P Otherwise me and Ariah and Mathew are doing good. Not particularly loving Melbourne but thats probably because the weather is bipolar and I don't really know anyone. It also presents the problem of delivery. Mathew finishes training down here on the 5th April and I'm due on the 13th April. And I went 2 weeks early with Ariah. So I have the option of trying to drive from Melbourne to where ever we are posted before baby comes and possibly going into labour on the trip. Or I can have the baby down here but someone will have to come stay down here for 2 weeks before bubs is due as I need someone to look after Ariah incase i have to go for another C Section. Also struggling to think of names for this baby can't find any I love. With Ariah I loved her name the moment I heard it.
Speaking of Ariah she is doing well. Walking everywhere and talking alot more. She now says Dad, Mum, Baba (baby), Ya (yes) and Doddy (Dog). We have been having a problem with a chronic cough with her and after months of investigation turns out she has a collapsed lower right lung. So we see a respiritory team next month. Nothing to be overly worried about it. They believe she was probably born with it not being inflated. They think the diaphragm isn't pulling it down properly. So probably a monitor thing and the muscle eventually gets stronger over time. Also have a hearing test today as they think she has mucus blocking her ears and its causeing mild hearing issues. I'll keep you posted
Attachments
40402578_1778959612172202_7368904041474031616_n.jpg
40402578_1778959612172202_7368904041474031616_n.jpg (19.57 KiB) Viewed 234 times
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Congratulation shia on your 10th week. So exited for you. Ah little Ariah has some little issue she will be just fine.
As for me nothing new, just issue after issue, rf has been in and out 28 and 25 day cycle i thought this month would have been a go ahead let do this but once again was a set back. Ultrasound show some left back tissue of placenta that is still in my uterin cavity. The doc is hoping my body will do what it needs to do. This cycle today cd 10 im cramping ovulation cramps so prety sure im also ovulating way earlier than usual. Had a folicle measuring 22 yesterday. Lining at 6mm very tin. Let see what my future has. Still have one frosty and i want to make sure we transfer on the optimal condition
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe: How have you been doing? Are you still trying IVF? Any updates since we last spoke? Hope you are doing ok ? Sending :babydustb: and :sticky: your way xoxoxo

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

AFM: Well its been a busy couple of weeks :( I travelled back up to Newcastle NSW to see my family about a week after my last post. Not that I wasn't happy to see my family but I'm so glad I'm not being dragged into their drama all the time now :) Travelling home is like walking onto a movie set. Something is always going on and there is always gosip LOL :P I had my 12 week scan done after I got back and everything is fine with Bubs. Growing as He or she is meant to :mrgreen: I went to my first antenatal appointment 2 weeks ago when I was 13 weeks and have been told that due to my hypothyrodims I am again classed as High risk so have to see the obstetrics team. I will be seeing them on tuesday. So I'll try and keep you updated on that.

Work has had me really busy uping my shifts to four a week now. So everything I want to get done on weekdays has to be booked in for Thursday. Have to admit though the baby hormones are driving me bonkers. I cry at the drop of a hat and I'm so emotional. My poor partner. Because I feel so isolated at the moment I'm even worse as I have no friends down here in Melbourne and the only one that really talks to me from home regularly is my Friend Tamika and she usually asks about TTC as she is trying for another baby :D So I suppose thats been interesting :P Otherwise Bubs, Ariah and I are doing fine. I'm booked in for a 3D scan to find out the sex on Friday so thats really exciting :D

Ariah has been doing well. Really liking school and drinking more often from a sippy cup. We are trying to cut down her feeds to sleep only now as my breasts are so sore and her teeth really hurt. But its been a struggle. Hopefully she starts to wean but i'm not sure how I'm going to break the feeding to sleep habbit. Otherwise we are all doing good. Thought I would just check in with you and see how you were travellilng :D
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:10 pm

So nice to read your update Shia, wow already going for a 3d ultrasound. Dont worry you got this. If you was trying and looking for ovulation it might be a girl. Jiji boys are conceived on ovulation day or the day after. Keep that on mine jijij.

Well as for me not given up yet. I have a follow up on wednesdays to check on my lining and follicles count. If im responding next week i might have a date with my las emby. Thanks for checking on me.
When is your due date set for?
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?