5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby ewar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Took another test first thing this morning and got a BFN :(
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shia17 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi Ladies,

Nothing much to report over here. 25 weeks today. Decided on the name Kohen.
Ariah is doing great learning to talk more.

Mglupe: how are you going? Keep us posted :)

Ewar: Its very rare to get a false positive. Especially on a digital test. I would say hold for 2 hours and pee again. But I would be going to the Drs for bloods myself. That will give you a very quick answer. I got my bloods taken at 10dpo when I got my BFP with this one and it read as 15 so while quite low still there and detectable. If you are late for AF then bloods should definetly pick it up. Pic of tests? Good luck and keep us posted.

Sekttc: you must be ready to pop by now :) hope to hear from you soon :D
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi ladies,

On a more selfish note I'm not enjoying this pregnacy as much as I had Ariah's. This pregnacy while physically better is more worrying. Mostly because of my previous loss. I know how quickly it can all go wrong now :( I seem to stress more if I haven't felt him kick in a while. And I genuinly worry alot more. I just can't convince myself that everything will be ok. Mathew tells me to relax and not to worry but then my mind screams well you didn't worry when it came to Alex and look how that turned out. I suppose it doesn't help I'm still on my Facebook TTC after loss group and hearing about all there losses. I never really thought late term loss was a big possibility but hearing how many women on that group have gone through it I just can't convince myself it wont happen to me. I can't even say to myself enjoy this pregnacy because this will be the last time in my life I will ever be pregnant. As we only want the 2. I worry i'll jinx myself and I'll lose the bub and then have to go through everything all over again.

I just wish I knew a way to stop stressing over something I can't change. I also find myself feeling guilty. Because while I'm excited this baby is here I keep wondering what my life would have been like it I had never lost Alex. It's been affecting me more since his Due date came and went on the 18th of Decemeber. And mathew just doesn't understand it. But at the same time i feel guilty because if I hadn't of lost Alex then Kohen would not be here. How do I stop these stupid fears and thoughts ?????

I know the worry sounds dumb but I just can't wait for baby to be here so I can hold him safely in my arms.

On a more positive note we are going to name him Kohen Alex Mathew O'Donoghue <3
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:26 am

Oh shia, it’s hard but you should enjoy this pregnancy. I think everything is heightened when we are pregnant. Find something that helps you focus on Kohan and is special to only Kohan. Maybe buy him a special toy or clothing? Or start a book of memories for Kohan? That will hopefully help you focus on all the good regarding him.
Did you do something like plant a tree (in a tree pot) to remember Alex by? A friend of mine did that with their bub that they miscarried (at 20 weeks, so they also buried his ashes in the pot). Or make something or buy something wth alexs name on it that you can put in your lounge room to remember alex by and ensure you tell the kids about Alex.

It was a false positive for me (or a chemical?). I did 4 tests after the positive and all were negative. I did one first thing in the morning and it was BFN. Then my period came that night.
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?