2 week wait

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: southernbelle, maddy, unaffected, JessM

2 week wait

Postby jllewis01 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 am

Hello all! I am currently in the two week wait ( beta test on Friday 3-23) stage after letrozole,hcg trigger shot and trying on ovulation days. I have endo and had my left tube removed in October. This is my second round of the above measures. I'm feeling more positive than the first time around but I'm not sure if the cramps and sore breasts are from my endo or I am actually pregnant. The stress is horrible! My progesterone came back at 22. I want to test early but at the same time I'm scared of seeing a BFN.
jllewis01

Re: 2 week wait

Postby Mary748 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 am

Hi there. Hope you're doing great. Wow that's great. I hope you're pregnant and it's not just from your endo. Because honestly it's really depressing to hear sad stories. I want to hear happy stories from all of you guys. I wish all my lovely ladies best of luck. Keep us updated. I have my fingers crossed for you. Much love.
Mary748
Friend

Postby Mrstae » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:36 pm

It's 3/26 now, how are you doing? What was your result? I did my first round of IUI today after TTC for over 5 years. No matter what the result please stay positive.
Mrstae
Friend

Postby BettyJames » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:10 am

Hey there. How are you doing? Its really sounds promising. I hope it is what you want. I really wish it happens. Hoping to see good news from you soon. Wishing you good luck. Take care.
BettyJames
Friend

Postby ThelmaDuffy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm

This is sad to know. I know how much confused you are right now. How much strength it takes, I totally understand. It is something really difficult to handle. But I know you can do it. I hope you will be fine and happy soon.
For your situation, I would suggest you run the test. If not possible go for blood test. I hope then you will get to know the exact situation. It will cut all your confusions and worries. I hope it to be BFP. Sending lots of love and luck. Fingers crossed for you. Don't forget to share your big news with us. I will be waiting to hear that. Lots of baby dust on your way.
ThelmaDuffy
Friend

Postby anayahill » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 am

Hey. Hope you're doing great. Wow that's great. I hope you're pregnant not the other way round. Because honestly it's really depressing to hear sad stories. No matter what the result is, you should stay strong. Everything happens at its own time. Your time will come too.I wish all my lovely ladies best of luck. Keep us updated. I have my fingers crossed for you. Much love.
anayahill
Friend

Postby jllewis01 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:57 am

Hey all! Thanks for the support! Unfortunately I got a BFN. My doctor wants my next step to be an IUI. My doc said she would only try 3 rounds of the IUI and then next step IVF. I have only tried letrozole/HCG trigger and timed intercourse 2 times. I wonder how many times have you ladies tried that before jumping into IUI's? All this information is stressful and IUI's will cost me almost 1,000 per try so i want to have the best plan. Any help or info from you ladies would be appreciated! I'm getting a second opinion on April 17.
jllewis01

Postby LaurenSYD1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Hey I’m new to the group but not new to TTC! I’m in the same boat AF due next week and this is my 6minths if trying and it’s bringing me down now! Counting the days and trying to prepare myself just incase bfn comes again!!! What can we do to keep the momentum going and enjoy this a little bit! Suffered a horrendous miscarriage in June 2017 and been a very emotional journey since but trying to keep going! Any help would be appreciated! Currently living in Sydney but from Scotland and not in the same page as any of my friend they have all had suppose babies or no babies yet!
LaurenSYD1

Return to General TTC Stuff