Positive OPK?? Please help!

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Is the OPK positive?

Yes!
100%
No.
No votes
Not yet, but it's close!
No votes

Total votes : 2

Positive OPK?? Please help!

Postby lma312 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Hello! This is the first cycle that I have tried to track my ovulation with an OPK. I am currently on month 3 of TTC. I have been testing since CD 10 like the instructions said; I took one OPK Monday, one on Tuesday, and two today (Wednesday) once around 11 AM and the other around 4:40 PM. I am on CD 13 out of my 29 day LC. Is the bottom/last test positive? Please let me know, it is driving me crazy looking at it,
IMG_8722 (1).jpg
IMG_8722 (1).jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 425 times
lma312

Re: Positive OPK?? Please help!

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 pm

It looks positive in the picture.
If is as dark or darker than the control line than you have a positive opk.Get to bd and keep taking opks twice a day until you get a negative.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Positive OPK?? Please help!

Postby Amanda321 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:33 pm

hello lma! How are you? have read your post till the end. Dear, what’s the problem? be relax. I think its positive. And you are pregnant. Congratulations. I think its very good to test it again and again. But sometimes its put you in nervousness. And that’s the matter with you. the last two lines are darker than the first strips. Which shows that you are expecting. If you are not satisfied then I’ll recommend you to discuss it with your doctor briefly. Maybe you have some weakness. Stay blessed and be relax.
Amanda321

Return to Ovulation