Possibly pregnant, short cycle

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Possibly pregnant, short cycle

Postby Sassybunny » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:02 am

Hi,

So my husband and I have been ttc since I stopped birth control in February. I track my period on an app, and typically it's accurate with when my period starts give a day or 2 if I say my period ended at night when it should've counted as next day etc. My cycle is roughly 21-23 days, so it's short. I was supposed to get my period 3 days ago, took a test this morning and it read negative. I have creamy white discharge and no other really unusual symptoms I get around this time, just light cramping for some days. Am I over thinking it, or is everything happening on later days cause of having a short cycle?
Sassybunny

Re: Possibly pregnant, short cycle

Postby Amanda321 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:43 am

It has been revealed form several studies that women get a discharge of many kinds during their menstrual cycle. let me know about your kind of discharge. Is it odorless, white or a brown colored mucous? This is due to abrupt change in hormones. When you see this kind of discharge before periods then it is called as leukorrhea. It is a kind of mucus filled with cells and fluid discharged form vagina. Another phase also occurred before the menstrual cycle. This phase is known as a luteal phase. You have to make lab test for confirmation. Which type of liquid you are getting out. Doctors can clarify with little ease. Sassybunny doesn’t be overwhelmed with your thoughts. Everything will be ok if you think positive. Do test from well establishes and well-astonished laboratories in Ukraine. Inform me what you get in your reports.
Amanda321

Postby Pliskova » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:07 am

Hey, there. Can't say much from those symptoms. I think you should see a doctor. That will definitely clear things up. Good luck to you! My prayers are with you. I really hope it's a BFP!!
Pliskova
Friend

Postby jimy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:38 pm

That’s really a noticeable moment Sassybunny. It’s not normal. I think you are getting a white discharge in the form of Leukorrhea. I also get this kind of mucus before getting my periods. It’s an initiate of flowing out your waste blood. Veins and vaginal tubes are blocked with this kind of white milky discharge. First, this flow outside then period’s bleeding begins. But if you think your test should be positive then dear it’s normal that we get our periods late. Maybe your opk test was not good at this time. Did you do your home test? HCG level is not increasing in your urine. As far as the HCG level will increase you will automatically get your positive result. Get an appointment form your doctor and inform him with your current condition. Hope so he will guide you in the best way.
jimy
Friend

Return to Ovulation