TTC

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Do you think it’ll happen

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

TTC

Postby Ayssaaw94 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Hey guys,
I use the period tracker app and my average cycle length is 29 days. My last period was 7/17-7/22. We had sex on day 12 13 15 16 and hopefully today. My concern is my period shows my ovulation date based on my new cycle. I hope we made the target this round.
Ayssaaw94

Re: TTC

Postby Xenia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:06 am

Can't say for sure if it works out or not. Hard to determine with the amount of information given. You guys are doing the basics right, so, that's a good start. TTC isn't that straightforward for everyone, though. I hope it is for you! Hopefully, you get the BFP! Good luck ayssa!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SandraTiano » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi! I m glad that you guys have started this beautiful journey. So you are worried about in my opinion you guys did meet your target but I think it's better to visit a doctor. He will run some tests and verify everything for you. Good luck! Bye!
SandraTiano

Postby AmySmith » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:25 am

The symptoms are not very convincing. It's still possible though. I hope it happens, hun! Good luck to you! My prayers are with you. You can do this! Keep us updated on how it goes. I'd love to hear the end of it!
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:09 am

Hello, hun. I will be really honest with you. The chances are not very good. However, it's hard to rule it out completely. It would be better if you just wait it out. I hope it's a BFP, it will be an unlikely one, though. Good luck with it! Keep us posted on how it goes.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:27 pm

I hope it does happen soon. We have been on this journey for a very long time. I am honestly exhausted! I really want things to work out now. We have opted for IVF for the second time. However, with a different clinic. Really hoping that things work for us. Good luck to you.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation