would be 8 weeks and 2 days, please help!!!

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did you get a late BFP, If so how late?

More than 25 dpo
100%
More than 35 dpo
No votes

Total votes : 1

would be 8 weeks and 2 days, please help!!!

Postby jiggyjiggybumbum » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey I already posted this in a different section but I didn't get any responses really so reposting hoping for some responses (hopefully positive ones).

2 days ago I went to doc and he gave me a quantitative blood test which came back at 1 and he said that meant my 20 positive FRER's were all wrong! Especially because it took me 32 days from the last time I had sex to get a positive in the first place which would put me a 8 weeks from LMP and 43 dpo right now. Well here I am 2 days days later having had 4 positives hpts since (which I had 2 other ppl look at and confirm) and one more this morning. So whats up is he wrong, do labs make mistakes, or are the now 22 FRER's and 2 $ tree tests wrong? Has anyone had this happen, what was the outcome? Is it possible that the lab or the Dr. made a mistake? It wasn't planned so I doubt I'm imagining all of this out of sheer want of being pregnant. I had an u/s but my bladder was empty so they said it was inconclusive.

Oh and I haven't miscarried no pain or bleeding, and I have almost every symptom of pregnancy. My veins are huge, my breasts are sore to the touch, I get headaches (very abnormal for me), fatigue, my bbt has stayed elevated, my abdomen has gotten noticeably larger (maybe just bloating), no period, positive test ( although they go back and forth between dark and faint), nipples darker, and I even have a line from my belly button to my pubic bone. If my symptoms were caused by something else I could understand but all of them together shortly after unprotected sex around the time I should have ovulated... thats just too much of a coincidence.
jiggyjiggybumbum

Postby Missi93 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for your poll, but I think you need to get back to a doctor ASAP. Why would you continue having positive HPT?

I really hope this works out for you! KUP! :hugs:
Me-32 DH-39Image
ImageImageImage
Missi93

Postby tryingfor2 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:02 pm

I would ask to have another test doen or go see another doctor. Yes doctors can make mistakes and so can labs. I even had my sister in laws pap test results in my records so they could have got them mixed up with someone elses too!
Good luck and keep us updated. I would start taking prenatal vitamins and acting like I was pregnant (which you probably have been doing since havign all those tests!) :D
tryingfor2

hey

Postby vicki3459 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:21 am

i would totally DEMAND another beta or go to another doc and request one if at all possible maybe your moms doc or a friends doc will consider seeing you if your friend explains the situation to the doc.and of course make sure you get a quantitative beta that gives you a number, and yes labs and docs can make mistakes so i would be a B**** and push for what you want hun KUP ok good luck girl
i also agree with tryingfor2 when she says take pre natals and act like you are pregnant.
vicki3459
Friend

Postby krysydawn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:46 am

BUMP!
M/Cs- 9/26/04, 10/31/07, 3/16/08 (x2), 5/30/08 (4wks3days).
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/krysydawn

krysydawn

Return to Ovulation