Hi All!! Anyone else TTC # 6

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby meantangent » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm

I understand about worry and miscarriage. I have had two in the second tri and one in the first tri, well two in a way. I have had a blighted ovum and my first son who was born at almost 24 weeks. He was too little and died after he was born. My other kids all came early but between 34 - 38 weeks. With my second daughter it is believed I lost a two because I delivered a second smaller placenta three days post delivery of her. No one had any clue!

I also hemorrhaged with my first. A few needles and 24 hours of pitocin fixed that but I was pale as a ghost for a long time.

My third had a short cord anomaly that almost required a emerg c sect but we just made it before. My fifth Aldo had a cord injury when it was wound around her neck so tight it strangled her during delivery. She was badly injured but nothing permanent that we know of. She is 20 months old now.

This will be our last baby. With my cervix and the very very tiny handful of us that press on after to cerclage pgs it is best not to push it. I have had a full work up in and out to make sure I can do it!

I also need compression stalkings. My bad Vienna is ony left leg behind my knee down my calf. Gross :p. Also an inherited trait like my stretch marks lol doesn't help when I have such big babies. Even my son who was born 34 wks 1 day. My smallest baby was 6lbs 13 oz lol

Anyway sometimes I don't worry and sometimes I do. I try to remember that where we live we have great medical care.

Thanks. Sounds like we have similar stories. Sorryfor any bad typos by the way. On an iPod it has a terrible spell checker!!
meantangent
Friend

Hey ladies!

Postby mother2many » Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm Kim and I have 6 kids (plus one angel that was stillborn at 20w2d) and we're in the ntnp stage of things right now. Our youngest is 13.5mos and is only bf-ing about 2x a day. FF says I'm 6dpo and we haven't been using any protection but I seriously doubt I'm pg this time. i just wanted to say hello and I'm glad I found a place where I'm not the only one with alot of kids and still ttc LOL! Hope to get to know everyone!
Kim, homeschool mom to 7 awesome kiddos! And 2 angels waiting for us in heaven. ^4/2009^ @ 20w2d and 5/2014 @ 4w3d.
mother2many
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mother2many » Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

re worrying about pg's: i had text book pg's for all of mine, even my twin pg was super easy, everything was fine... until I had my loss with #6. :cry: Everything was going fine at all my checkups, then i went in for my 16wk and they couldn't find the hb but said I had anterior placenta and they felt sure baby was behid it. At 20w, i started spotting and I thought I had a bladder infection so I went in to the hosptial (it was Easter weekend and no offices were open) and thats when I found out he had died. We think he died sometime between 15-17wks b/c I had begun to feel little flutters. There was no medical cause for his death. With our last baby (our 1yr old) i was a nervous wreck but he was fine. Born completely healthy! So, I do worry now, although I didn't used to but I try to put it all in God's hands and leave it there. I think like pp said, we worry until the baby is safely in our arms, then we worry some more ... or something like that lol! So I guess I should have said, we have 7 kids and NTNP for #8. :D
What makes things hard for me this time is, my sister and her dh just lost their first baby at 31wks about 2mos ago. I know for a fact their gonna be ttc again as soon as the doc says "go". So, now I'm thinking "what if I get pg first? " ? We're very close and I love her so much and dont' want to do anything that would hurt her. I kinda just wanna hold back and wait until they get their bfp again before we really start ttc again. But then again, we aren't preventing so ??? Sometimes knowing what to do (or not do) can be so hard.
thanks for letting me vent. :oops: :) You girls are great!
Kim, homeschool mom to 7 awesome kiddos! And 2 angels waiting for us in heaven. ^4/2009^ @ 20w2d and 5/2014 @ 4w3d.
mother2many
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Hey ladies!

Postby momto10plus » Fri May 27, 2011 5:39 pm

mother2many wrote:I'm Kim and I have 6 kids (plus one angel that was stillborn at 20w2d) and we're in the ntnp stage of things right now. Our youngest is 13.5mos and is only bf-ing about 2x a day. FF says I'm 6dpo and we haven't been using any protection but I seriously doubt I'm pg this time. i just wanted to say hello and I'm glad I found a place where I'm not the only one with alot of kids and still ttc LOL! Hope to get to know everyone!

I'm sure you have read my intro. I just wanted to say :hi:.

Denise
~~Mom to 14 GREAT kids~~
Girl 11-18-92
Boy 2-20-95
Girl 5-29-97
Boy 3-11-99
Boy 12-04-01
Girl 10-07-03
Boy 8-03-05
Boy/Girl twins 5-15-07
Girl 8-11-08
Boy 5-15-10
Girl 4-04-11
Boy 5-02-12
Girl 10-18-13

momto10plus
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby orionslight » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

hi guys :)

i am jaimie and i am ttc my 11th baby!! just had my 10th in feb, and i am with you guys on the pg worries. i had 3 m/c immediately before i got pg with israel, and i lost a baby in 2004 at 15 weeks. good luck to us all!
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC #2 or more