2008 Mommy ttc # 2

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

2008 Mommy ttc # 2

Postby Kellygirl77 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 am

Ok, so it's been a while since I have been on here. My son will be 3 in April and my hubby and I have decided to try for # 2! So today I am 1 dpo.. and I am not going to obsess this time and just let nature takes it course. So.. just out of curiosity I have been looking @ several chinese gender predicotr type of calendars, because if and when we do conceive # 2, I would like a little girl but know its a 50 50 chance and really all that matters is a healthy baby. Have any of you had any success with this? I did look @ my age when I conceived my son and it was true.. so just wondering is all. I wish you all lots of baby dust....
Me 34 DH 38 My beautiful son 3 <br />
Kellygirl77
Friend

Postby kello321 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi there, I am a 2008 mommy as well! I haven't posted on this side in many years and hopped on looking for some old Sept 2008 moms. I don't know too much about Chinese calendars for gender predictors ...but I have been doing a lot of research on the shettles method - have you looked into that?
DS: 3<div>DS: Born Jan. 2012</div>
kello321
Friend

Postby Desires » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm an April 08' Mommy too!! :) The Chinese charts can be so confusing sometimes. Depending on the site it changes. Majority of the time it was wrong for me. There is something called 0+12 that I recently read about that is supposed to help favor a girl.
Danika
Alannah ♥04.18.08♥
Lilah ♥12.05.11♥
01.2011 m/c (8 wks)

Desires

Postby Kellygirl77 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi Kello.. well welcome back. So many women just look & no reply so I am grateful to get (2) responses. I have heard of the shettles method, and haven't read much into it. Right now I am 6 dpo and just waiting to see. I am not obsessing this time around and just if it happens it happens. Are you currently trying? Good luck and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Desires!!! Yeah another April mommy !! You are so right about how confusing that can be.. I am just looking too see. I know its a 50 50 shot for either or but would love a baby girl. What do you have? I will look into the 0+12 method and see what I get.. Thank you for responding.. Lots of baby dust to you & hope to hear from you soon..

Kelly
Kellygirl77
Friend

Postby Desires » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I have a girl she was born on April 18th :) Did you chat in the april ddc on the pregnancy side? When do you think you will ovulate this cycle? You are a day ahead of me. I probably won't ovulate until cd20+. I'm hoping that my miscarriage won't throw my cycles off. babydust to you too!! :)
Danika
Alannah ♥04.18.08♥
Lilah ♥12.05.11♥
01.2011 m/c (8 wks)

Desires

Postby Kellygirl77 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

No I did not chat on the April ddc side... I will have to look @ that. Today I am 8 dpo.. so period is due March 3rd.. but times awaitin.. we shall see. I am not going to obsess this go around. I would love a baby girl but of course love a baby boy as well. I know my son will be a good big brother regardless. I am excited just to be trying again.

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had experienced a mc before my son was born @ 10 wks due to no heartbeat. The hardest thing I have ever been through and truly never get over. My heart goes out to you and your family.. baby dust to you too sweetie.

Hang in there !!
Kellygirl77
Friend

Postby catcar » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 am

It does depend on which website you use. Some said I would have a boy when I had my son, others said I was going to have a girl.

I'm a 2008 momma too! We are going to start trying in June, since we are really hoping for a spring baby this time, but we're prepared for it to take a while, like it did with my son.

Next time you get pregnant you should definitely check out the pregnant forums side of this website. The girls are so supportive and helpful, it was a huge part of my last pregnancy, going on every day, helping people with their questions and posing my own, and then reading birth stories and seeing pictures from women that I got to know over the course of the pregnancy. I really look forward to going over there again!
catcar

Postby Kellygirl77 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 am

Hi there.. well thanks for the info.. It's fun to read regardless. I think I am going to get a BFN this time.. which is not a big deal. We are taking it as it happens. So we shall see, but I do gotta say I have had major symptoms this time around and was really thinking.. but I am 12 dpo today and due to get af on the 3rd so I guess we shall see.

As for the pregnant part of the forums are you talking about the BFP club thing? When I was pregnant I did go on this site a lot however I did not get the same luck you did with responses. A lot of women read my posts but very few replied so no hurt feelings, I just won't do that again here but had a lot of luck using the med help site. Lots of encouraging women and information there. Love that site. Well June sound like a good one. We conceived my son in late July and he is an April baby.. spring is fun. I am hoping for dd next... but a ds would do as well!

Take care... and happy bd'ing!!! ((( when its time)) :D
Kellygirl77
Friend

Postby catcar » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm

The pregnancy boards are a side site to twoweekwait.com

You can get there by going all the way to the top of this page and clicking on "Preg Boards" which is the second from the right, and it will take you to a totally different set of forums. The ladies there are awesome and you join a board for the month you're due (I was an October momma). I think you got few responses on the BFP club because most ladies get pregnant and go over "to the other side" and quick the ttc side of this site. Here's a link to the preggo side: http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/communi ... ame=Forums

Baby dust, good luck, and enjoy ttc!
catcar

Postby Kellygirl77 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Thank you for the link.. Well weird. I am like clockwork and got my period (2) days before I due.. it was and is the weirdest period I have experienced and currently doing so.. Uhh oh well this was the first month @ ttc so we will see what happens. I am hoping for a girl and judging by several chinese gender April & May are my months to think PINK! So I am going to hold off ttc this month but still have fun (( wink wink )) and then April! Hopefully thats my month. My son will be 3 ! and then we shall see.

Take care !
Kellygirl77
Friend

Return to TTC #2 or more