Pregnancy Pregnancy alllllll around me

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnancy Pregnancy alllllll around me

Postby dreammommy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 am

What is happening TTCiers??? All I hear is pregnancy announcements or pregnant women. When I go to the store, farmers market or to the 4th of july celebration, LOL !! its crazy.
Now I just ask my friends over the ph. " You pregnant too?? " and the answer is always YES... ...HUH!!! :roll:

I am kinda amazed and Jealous (sorrryy)....Because for our first we tried for 2 years and then went thru a bunch of stuff n conceived thru IVF. And now while trying for 2nd we started n stopped before we even started :? Due to family n IN-LAW stress....so now trying to find a job to support me incase my In laws act up again n I have to leave.....but if not then we try after a year :(
But I feel bad when I hear about allllll pregnancies around.....specially the PREGZILLA's who cancel out last minute on everything saying "oh cuz I'm pregnant"
Sorry if I offend some people... just that pregnancy never comes to me easy hence being so bitchy !
dreammommy

Postby ash70301 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm

you are NOT the only one!!! I have a 6 1/2 yr old daughter and we have been trying for #2 since 2009. Had a miscarriage in May of 2010...at 7wks. It hurt alot b/c the week before we were able to hear the heartbeat and see it flicker. His little heart just stopped...so had to have a d&c a day later. For about 6mths, i was a complete mess and couldnt even look at a baby! I was REALLY jealous of pregnant women thinking why not me? why did MINE get taken away?!?! Im doing better now but its driving me nuts that all my friends are getting pregnant now...i know how u feel being jealous!!! I just wish i could have my little bean!
ash70301
Friend

Postby dreammommy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Im sorry it must be very tough...lots of baby dust your way. Yeah I wish I was pregnant n like not know where the first three months went, like some say "ooops I did not know I was pregnant up until the 3rd month ended"........... We live n Breathe getting pregnant n some just did not know they r pregnant.....arrrggg just ranting !!
dreammommy

Return to TTC #2 or more