TTC Baby Number 3 :( Why is it Taking SO LONG!

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC Baby Number 3 :( Why is it Taking SO LONG!

Postby Jess8816 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey everyone! I am new to this so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to get used to this whole forum thing! I am trying to conceive baby number 3! I have a 10 year old and a 6 year old and am divorced and remarrying my soul mate.. We have been trying for several months and still nothing. :(
Jess8816

Postby Juno » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 am

It can take up to 12 months with no fertility problems so to speak. As you get older it can start to become a bit more difficult. Also, because u have concieved with no problems.before perhaps your partner could get a sp anerm analysis? Has he fathered any children before? Good luck
Mum too 1 beautiful boy. 18 months TTC and 5 Rounds of Clomid.

TTC Number two since August 11
Juno
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Juno » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 am

It can take up to 12 months with no fertility problems so to speak. As you get older it can start to become a bit more difficult. Also, because u have concieved with no problems.before perhaps your partner could get a sp anerm analysis? Has he fathered any children before? Good luck
Mum too 1 beautiful boy. 18 months TTC and 5 Rounds of Clomid.

TTC Number two since August 11
Juno
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JNL07 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 am

:hi: and :welcome: I know it can be so frustrating!!! :roll: When I was 21 DH and I were ttc #2. It took 12 loooong cycles and neither of us have any fertility issues... actually #1 and #3 were both surprise babies while we were trying to prevent!!lol I think the big key is to not stress out too much about ttc bc the body knows and is affected. Hopefully it wont take much longer, but if It does I agree with Juno..Maybe a SA wouldn't be a bad Idea. Good luck :bfp:
Me~27 :love: DH~31 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~4yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more