Dreaming of being told you are pregnant?

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Dreaming of being told you are pregnant?

Postby behr » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:19 am

When I was newly pregnant (before I even knew) with my first, I had a dream that I was in a doctors office and was being told I was pregnant. My response was "no I'm not" and i was taken to ultrasound and shown that I was indeed pregnant. I ignored the dream and as I got closer to af being due I was having terrible cramps and assumed she would be showing any day. So when I was 5 days late, I still didn't think in any way o was possibly pregnant (any other month I would be testing the day before af due). That night i ended up in er for terrible abdominal pain and found that Ihad a kidney infection and was indeed pregnant. I didnt believe it because of the cramps and was sent to ultrasound to make sure it wasn't ectopic. It wasn't... everything happened the same as my dream...

The other night I had a similar dream that i was told by a woman that I was pregnant and I agreed but told her it was too early to tell... I am 8dpo so I'm hoping there is something to this! :)

I have had dreams in the past of being in labor and lots of having twin boys, but this is my second only of being told I was pregnant.

Has anyone else had dreams of pregnancy and been truly pregnant? I know this may seem crazy to some, but after my first dream coming true to a tee, i truly believe there are times God may show you a glimpse of things to come!
behr

Postby BellaM » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 pm

I personally have never dreamt I was pregnant before I found out I was. But FX that your dream comes true like it did with the first :D
DS1 - 11yo
DS2 - 9yo
Early MC 28/01/2010
DS3 - 3yo
DD - 1yo

BFP - July 18th, 2013
Surprise #5 EDD 26th March 2014

BellaM
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more