longing to be pregnant again!! NOW!

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

longing to be pregnant again!! NOW!

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:12 am

anyone else reached a mildly disturbing obsessive stage??

had a m/c a month ago and joined this website looking for others on their TTC journey...who knew after only a couple of weeks i'd find myself on here every day and my mind is filled with one thought only...i want a baby!!

my son is a big boy now and i just know he will make a great big brother!

sadly i have no positive news yet and am waiting for my first AF post-m/c...all this waiting and thinking and longing and seeing facebook friends pregnancies posted seems to have driven me crazy!!

i hope this happens for us soon for my sanity if anything!!

is anyone else consumed by this maternal instinct??

babydust to all x
aaronsmummy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

OCD too

Postby TheDom » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 am

Yes, we just started TTC, now on second cycle. I found myself angry when my period came last month. I wonder if it's because we know what to expect and just want it already. 9 months is a long time!! Best of luck to you!!
TheDom

Postby debbiedeb » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:23 pm

I'm with you!!!! I just had a m/c and waiting for AF to start again too. I'm on here everyday WAITING to try again. Before my son I had a m/c and i remember this limbo stage really stinks...at least this time around i have my boy to keep me busy. Good luck to you!!!!

Me 32 DH 37
DS-2 1/2 after 3 years TTC via IUI #4
M/C June 08 @ 6 weeks
TTC#2-since Sept 10
clomid/IUI Sep 11 BFN!
clomid/cancelled IUI Oct 11 BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m/c @ 5 weeks
waiting for AF!!!!!
debbiedeb
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby dubsyd » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 pm

I am really impatient too. I knew right after dd was born that I wanted one more (we have ds and dd). Dh just agreed last month. Right after o of course. Anyway no luck last cycle. We were really lucky getting pregnant in the past and I have this fear that it will take forever this time. Good luck to all of you. I had m/c before dd and it is disheartening.
dubsyd
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Moser99 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm

With you on that one! My DH just gave the go ahead to start trying for #2....I just really hope I don't have to endure the heartache (and years) it took to get DS. Obsession has set in!
Me: 30 DH: 26
DS: 18 mos. (5 years in the making after getting the dreaded UIF)

Angel Babies: Nov. 2007, July. 2009TTC number two going on 6 months....
Moser99
Friend

Postby rhp93 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm

would sign check with everything in my saving account to see af come again! waiting reaaally sucks and patience is overrated - so says me :)
Me (Tara) - 40, DH - 38
TTC #1 via IUI: bfp nov 2007, m/c dec 2007, bfp feb 2008 DS Finn born 10/29/08
(Surprise) bfp oct 2011, m/c dec 2011, d & c 12/12
TTC #2 via IUI: cd3 u/s 1/15, cd12 u/s 1/24, cd14 u/s 1/26, iui 1/28 - bfn.
IUI #2: cd3 u/s 2/11, cd12 u/s 2/20, cd14 u/s 2/22, iui 2/24 - bfn.
IUI #3: cd3 u/s 3/9, cd12 u/s 3/18, iui 3/20 - bfn.
IUI#4 with follistim:
rhp93
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TDarrow » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey ladies,

I wanted to jump in. AF just came for me last night. This was me and DHs 1st month ttc my #2 his #1. My 1st pregnancy happened on the 1st try 8 years ago so I was hoping that maybe it would happen like that again. But no such luck. Last night when I discovered AF had arrived I felt horrible. It was a very sad feeling. I felt like I had done something wrong or like maybe there was something wrong with me. My 1st pregnancy was the best time ever in my life except for my time now with my son. I just can't imagine it any better. So, i was really looking forward to it again. But I guess the good Lord has a different plan for me. Trying to be positive about it all. So, now I'm on CD#2. And starting the ttc journey again. I know I sound silly cause there is so many wonderful women out there who have been ttc for months or even years with no luck. So I really don't have any reason to complain about anythign yet. And I should'nt worry or complain cause I already have a son who is the best thing in the world to me and a true blessing and there are others who do not have any children. But all the same i still long for another child. So I joined this sight for a little encouragment and to listen to others stories to see what everyone else is going through. Anyway, sorry for the long sad story but I guess I just needed to put it out there like that. So I wish all of you BFPs in the upcoming year. God Bless!!!!
Me: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: Born 11-10-04 BF'd for 7 months
DS#2: Born 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
I love my family!!
God Bless!!

TDarrow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lola83 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Well I just had my son 3 months ago and we're starting to TTC again in March... I guess that's early huh? lol. But it took 2+ yrs to conceive him, so I am dreading how long it will take to TTC #2! Everyone keeps saying "oh your more fertile after pregnancy" but that's crap, it's not true! I was hoping my body would correct itself of it's issues but today is cd33, so that doesn't look too good for wanting to start again in March! I am also impatient lol.
~me: Sam, 29 DH: 27~ 1 furbaby- yorkie, Lola!
After 20 months TTC, HSG, Sono, Lap, Clomid, Femara & triggers I got my BFP on Jan 14 '11!
DS Jacob born Sept 28/11 7lbs 15oz

BFP #2! Aug 1st @ 8dpo, 5mg Femara
EDD: April 15th!

http://coreyandsamttc1.blogspot.com

Lola83
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tanderson » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

I can say that it took me almost a year to conceive my 1st, and although I have irregular cycle I got pregnant my first try with number 2. We are on month two or trying for #3 so we will see how long it takes this time. I think you are more fertile your first couple of cycles after giving birth, but that is it.
Taylor 25
David 28
ds- 4/18/2009

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
tanderson
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC #2 or more