TTC # 2

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC # 2

Postby TheDom » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:14 am

Hello! Hubby and I have a 12 month old boy and have decided to start for # 2. We are mid thirties, so no time like the present!

We are now officially on 2nd cycle, still in ovulation. We conc'd on 3rd cycle with son, however, I'm nervous that it will take us longer this time. I think it's because I'm 35 and there is so much associated with that "magic" number.

Looking forward to going through this journey with like minded women!

Jess
TheDom

Postby aaronsmummy » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:47 am

Hi thanks for answering my other post, its nice to get a quick response!

i can understand your worries, i have two 35 year old friends, one who is just starting her TTC#3 journey (yay - i hope we get pregnant at the same time!) and the other is in her third trimester with her first baby, due january.

myself? well its the recent miscarriage thats got me worried, not my age, but whatever your worry we are here to share in the experience! i'm nervous and the clock seems to be ticking so slowly nowerdays, i wish the time would just come for AF already so i can move on into a new cycle and we can try again next month...

much luck to us all!! :babydustg: x
aaronsmummy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

TTC #2

Postby TheDom » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 am

I am sorry to hear about your m/c...that must be so difficult for you to deal with.

However, I am glad to hear that you are anxious to try again! When is your next cycle for TTC?
TheDom

Postby aaronsmummy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 am

we are starting our TTC journey again now on this cycle as i've just got my first AF since the miscarriage...

if you need encouragement my 35 year old friend wanting a baby just announced her :bfp: to me and she was lucky first cycle of trying!! happy for her - hoping for her its a boy as she has 2 girls and really wants a son!

good luck with everything - have you joined a buddy group yet? if you'd like to chat more i'd suggest joining one, i've found it v.useful!

:babydustg: x
aaronsmummy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more