Lucky number 3

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Lucky number 3

Postby NorthCountryGirl1219 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Just introduced myself in the newbies forum but thought i'd come over here and say hello! my husband and i have two beautiful kids, a boy 5 years old and a girl whos 3 years old.Im so ready for another baby but husband is hesitant.....not enough the prevent it though lol so at the moment were ntnp waiting to actively ttc! im not one of lucky ones who gets preggo "easily" so staying positive and patient.Looking forward to getting know you ladies a
NorthCountryGirl1219

Postby echam602 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm

We're not actively TTC #3 right now or even NTNP...we're just NOT. LOL

I think I'm pretty certain I want another child, but it's taking me a while to convince DH. He goes back & forth. I think he wants another one but afraid to say 'yes' quite yet. We have a family trip planned at the end of this year and I know he would rather if I didn't get pregnant anytime before then.

Good luck! I hope you don't have to wait long!
Erica: 28 | DH: 28 | DD: 4 | DS: 2

M/C at 8w - 12/2012 & 5w - 04/2013

echam602
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NorthCountryGirl1219 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 am

My husband was not at all ready to have another one at first, i was devastated. But i made sure he knew how i felt and that i wasnt going to change my mind, then i gave him his space and let him think about it. hes slowly coming around, even talking baby names lol but if you were to ask him directly im sure he'd have a hard time admitting hes ready for a 3rd.
NorthCountryGirl1219

Postby LaBamby » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 am

Hi! FX that it happens easily for you this time.

We're not trying right now either. We have 2 wonderful boys, a 5 year old and a 7 week old. We were going to start TTC #3 in 2013 but then we just talked (last night!) and we are gonna start by the end of the year!!! I'm so excited but at the same time, worried that we will have a long wait again, too. Last time, we were about to go on our first clomid cycle when we got our bfp (charting indicates that I do not ovulate regularly- dr says). I'm wondering if I should just get clomid to start this time?
ImageImage
[/url]
LaBamby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC #2 or more