Baby Girl Advice???

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Baby Girl Advice???

Postby Mommy3DS » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:33 am

I am NOT actively trying as of right now! DH and I have three boys and have lost a boy inbetween #3 and #4. My heart is longing for the mother daughter bond, :cry: I only have one more chance to make it happen. I have searched and searched and searched on all the things to do with body PH and vitamins and positions and timing ALL of it. I have probably 4 pages of info :shock: , but I was just wondering if anyone out there could help me more. I wouldnt be completely devistated if the next one is a boy because every baby is special and a blessing, but I'm so hoping to see pink that I have dreams about it and I constantly think about it! :oops:
Any advice for me??
Mommy3DS

Postby LaBamby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 pm

You should definitely check out gender dreaming. They offer personalized sway plans.
LaBamby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Baby Girl Advice???

Postby dina747 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 am

wow!!! do you believe i was sooo happy when i saw this post as you have exactly the same thoughts as i do,,,i too have 3 boys and moan for a girl ...im dreaming about her every time and really want one even though my son only completed 9 months...and im looking for every other way to fulfill my dreams..just a little confused when to start :roll:
dina747
Friend

Return to TTC #2 or more