A bit different

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

A bit different

Postby finnsmum » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:48 am

Hi,

My situation is a bit different - I'm 30 and not TTC-ing YET. Due to lots of different reasons, I won't be TTC-ing until either January 2013 or this time next year. I just started a new job (child protection social worker) and so part of me doesn't feel it would be fair to my employers to ttc straight off the bat (started in May) plus I wouldn't be entitled to maternity benefits, I don't think. Also, we've booked disneyland next October half term, which I want to be able to enjoy.

I come of my implanon contraceptive implant in December this year and in all honestly I would LOVE to start trying then.....but I don't know.....

I had a miscarriage and D&C at 14 weeks back on Christmas Day 2005. I then had my son in December 2006 and my daughter in 2008. My beautiful stepdaughter came into my life when she was just 9 months old back in 2004. I feel one more would make my life and family complete. I have horrendous pregnancies - usually bleed through (subchorionic haematomas) and always get hyperemesis.....so don't want to antagonise my employers by being off sick a lot :/

Anyway.....sorry it's all a bit up and down and confusing - but that is how I'm feeling right now. You know?

I also feel I have a lot of experience in miscarriage and problems during pregnancy and so even though I'm not actively ttc-ing right now, I can offer advice. I'm a trained counsellor as well as a social worker, so am happy to offer a listening ear

Thanks,

K x

DH - 30
Me - 30
DSD - 9
DS - 5
DD - 3

Marrried - 5 years

MMC - 25/12/2005 - 14 Weeks
MC - 30/03/2006 - 5 weeks
finnsmum
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lola83 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I just wanted to say welcome and Good Luck when you start to TTC again! :)
~me: Sam, 29 DH: 27~ 1 furbaby- yorkie, Lola!
After 20 months TTC, HSG, Sono, Lap, Clomid, Femara & triggers I got my BFP on Jan 14 '11!
DS Jacob born Sept 28/11 7lbs 15oz

BFP #2! Aug 1st @ 8dpo, 5mg Femara
EDD: April 15th!

http://coreyandsamttc1.blogspot.com

Lola83
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC #2 or more