TTC #4!

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #4!

Postby bdipaolo86 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Hello ladies! I haven't been on TWW since I had DD3 21 months ago (wow). As of lately I've had major baby fever. I'm just worried what our families will say. Some people have flat out told us NOT to have anymore. Also, how much different is 4 than 3? I know I can handle it and I'd have 10 if we had a house that was big enough! I haven't been on BC maybe 8 months but we weren't "trying trying". Now it's gonna pick up big time though haha! Am I being a bad parent to my 3 daughters by having another one? Would I be taking away from them? My two oldest are 2 and a half years apart and while they fight a lot they're so close and love each other so much and I want that for my youngest daughter. If I get pregnant now they'll be 2 and a half years apart. Ok done rambling. Thanks for listening ladies!
Britt(26) DH*Drew*(30) DD1*Kailey Lynn*(7) DD2*Ava Elizabeth*(5) DD3*Maycie Jeanne*(2)
C/P :angel: 3/2013
TTC #4 with Hypothyroidism

bdipaolo86
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: TTC #4!

Postby Fern5Fern » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:52 am

I'm TTC #4 too. I think most of my family already knows I want more children (I don't plan on #4 being the last), but I'm sure we will hear some grumbling when it happens. Large families are quite rare these days. My first 2 are 20 months apart, and although they fight sometimes, I love that they are interested in the same things and are so close developmentally, especially since my older son is a bit immature and his little sister the opposite. My new baby is only 8 months, so I'm not in a huge rush to get pregnant right off, which is good because my first post partum cycles are usually wonky.
Although having more children means less attention for each one individually, I dont' think that is all bad. The social lessons learned from brothers and sisters are invaluable, and I think the older children inherently become more responsible than their siblingless counterparts. I also am beginning to believe that lots of children are a lot of work, but I'm pretty sure I'd fill up my life with other things and be just as busy if I didn't have 3 little kids.
Fern5Fern
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MamaBear03 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:37 am

I am also trying for out 4th and I make it known that I would love to have a large family, (I also hope this won't be my last) and don't really have a care what most people say. I mean, are they the ones getting to love on and nuzzle these precious little gifts? Psh, I think not!! :) . Fingers crossed bc I'm in the 2nd half of my tww now and I'm hoping for that BFP!! :mrgreen:
Married to my best friend 2005
:babyg: 2006
:babyb: 2008
:babyb: 2009

Trying for my fourth since August 2012, BFP on 02/28/13!!!
MamaBear03
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby crysann4 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Go for it. :) I have five, and I can honestly say that not much changes when you add more after going from 2 to 3. You're not being a bad parent, and you're not taking anything away from them. You're giving them another person to love who will love them - how can that be bad? :D The only things that change are the material things but do they really need them? No... And I bet when they're adults the last thing they're going to complain about are the toys or things they missed out on.

:)

If you want it, go for it. You're building a family that'll last forever. :)
Crystal (34) :love: SO (30)
Ds 15 02/0702
Ds 13 08/04/04
DD 11 02/13/06
Ds 9 04/23/08
Ds 5 02/22/12
Lilah Rhea arrived 06/15/17! 8lbs and 19.5" of love snuggles!

I have too many flaws to be perfect, but I have too many blessings to be ungrateful. <3
crysann4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more