TTC fiance 1st my 3rd starting to lose hope :(

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC fiance 1st my 3rd starting to lose hope :(

Postby caramela3543 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I have been ttc for about 5 months now. This would be our first child together and for one thing he does have a low sperm count according to a home test. My two children (ages 5 and 3) are from a previous relationship. Ever since I had my daughter (the oldest) I have never had any type of symptoms before my af. No signs what so ever and it was always right on time and still is to this day. Ever since my fiance and I been ttc I've been having symptoms every time during my tww. The cramping, fatigue, sore bbs with shooting pain (ugh), nausea, back aches, elevated temp, even what I thought to be implantation bleeding at 12 dpo. But every time when that day come for af to show her nasty face, she's there!! It never fails and I am devastated every time and just flabbergasted!! I just don't understand. Where are all these symptoms coming from!!! Is it possible that I'm having implantation failure? Has anyone been through this at all? I don't know if its me or if it is my fiance... but more and more as the months go by, I think it is my fault. But idk why... being that I have two children that I had no problems on having. PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks for reading!!
caramela3543

Re: TTC fiance 1st my 3rd starting to lose hope :(

Postby yukichibi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:27 pm

hi caramela, sorry to here your troubles but your not alone.
me and my hubby have been trying since our wedding in November and every month I think this is it only to be disappointed when af shows up. l also have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and had no trouble conceiving them. makes me feel a bit foolish when I get all giddy over morning sickness and sore boobs and then have af make an appearance like I should know the difference, but when your getting all the symptoms it is hard dealing with. each month is more devastating because I was so sure I had to be I think the body is playing terrible tricks because we want it so bad the body thinks it is and thats where all the symptoms come from. but you are not alone :hugs:
yukichibi

Return to TTC #2 or more