TTC....soon :)

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC....soon :)

Postby sgtfish129 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:26 am

Hi ladies! I have 3 boys, 2 are my bio children and one step. My youngest is 5 months old and DH and I are ready to start trying again in the next month or so. He is 38 years old and he wants to retire someday lol, so he is pushing to not wait much longer to have another baby. Plus, he and I have some fertility issues which also make for a time crunch. I have very low "AMH", and newly diagnosed with endo..which I just had removed, but was informed that it will grow back. DH has low morphology(abnormally shaped sperm). I just weaned my baby from breastfeeding and kind of want a little break in between now and getting pregnant again. A couple glasses of wine would be nice :) we will most likely be starting a IUI cycle in June or July this year. Anyone else TTC when their baby was pretty young?
Diana (Me)-32
DH- 40
DS-14
DSS-8
DS-2
DD-6 months
February 2012: Miscarriage
Me- dx poor ovarian reserve, elevated male hormones, stage 2 endo, blood clotting disorders:PAI-1, MTHFR.
Hubby- low morphology

sgtfish129
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC....soon :)

Postby Lulubee » Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 am

Hey there,
I'm not really in a similar situation but I thought I'd say hi and wish you luck TTC the next bub. We have a 9 month old DD and are planning on TTC #2 in around October, when she'll be 14 months. I'm currently wondering if my cycles will ever return, though, as I'm still breastfeeding. If they haven't returned by then I'm pretty sure I'll wean as I'm now 34 and also feel the pressure of time (and wanting the age gap to be smallish).

You'll definitely be ahead of us with TTC this next bubs, but I'd love to cheer you on!

FX for you
Lulubee
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more