TTC - Please journey with me

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC - Please journey with me

Postby Nikic » Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm trying to conceive another child after miscarriage. We have been trying for year and now I have gone to the extreme. I'm charting, using ovulation tests, and I'm in Orlando Florida to touch the fertility statues. I've never had a problem before, but after my last baby it's been harder to get or stay pregnant. Now I'm taking iron, vitamin B12, folic acid, and prenatal vitamins of course just make sure I'm doing everything right. I believe I'm going to ovulate between the 24th and 27th of this month, and I'm ready. I'm excited to be here, and I hope you share my journey with me.
Nikic

Re: TTC - Please journey with me

Postby loveandmarriage » Sat May 18, 2013 5:38 am

Good luck with your journey. How long have you been ttc? How many children do u have?

We have been ttc #2 for 4.5 years. In the process of fertility testing now. I temp now. Was using opks but ran out and don't won't to buy more until after get my results. Plus, regardless of the results, we will be taking a month off just to calm the nerves and reduce stess. DH and I have had some financial set backs over the last few weeks so a break could be just what we need right now.
Me: 26
DH: 28
Together since October 2006
Married since August 2008
TTC #2 since October 2008

ME
Lab work 4/12: hormone levels and thyroid are good.
u/s 4/29: microscopic cysts on both ovaries. Another u/s in August to ensure cysts have not grown.
HSG 6/19: no blockage everything good
Gyno 7/8-vaginal u/s and clomid prescribed
+hpt 7/15-never taking hpts again. They are inaccurate.
-beta 7/19- HCG 0.
8/14: start Clomid 50mg CD3-7
9/1: Blood work to check progesterone levels

DH
Urologist 5/20
SA 6/12-Count 97 million, motility good, morphology 2.5%
Urologist 7/1: complete sa results, IUI suggested

ImageMy Ovulation Chart

loveandmarriage
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more