Message from a little angel

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Message from a little angel

Postby missygrrl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Has anyone else had a visit from or msg from future children? One night I woke in the night and thought about DTD with husband ("thought" about it because the hassle is usually not worth it lol given that baby sleeps in our bed and we were living temporarily in my moms lounge). Anyway I didn't think too much about the fact I thought we shd ttc. Then in the morning my husband told me that we had a visit from our next child in the night who told him to "tell mummy that I'm ready to come, when she's ready for me". (My husbands always been more susceptible to spiritual things than me and inherited a gift from his nanny of being able to see spirits and I have plenty other experiences where I know he's seen things even though I don't see them myself). Anyone I may not have worried about his comment too much except my mom then came in and said that SHE had had a little visitor in the night too! It was dark and she was awake in bed with her other grandchild (6month old) and felt a presence "flitting" in the room and come over to her then flit away, just like she felt my firstborn do before I got pregnant with him and he still "flits" around her now even though he's 5yrs old. So 2 separate witnesses of the same thing and then I knew the "thought" I had about ttc was probably this child telling me too because it's ready to come. That was 2 months ago and I've finally decided maybe I should start trying, I was putting it off as I wanted to get skinny again before distorting my body again!!
missygrrl

Return to TTC #2 or more