Two Week Wait

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!
Post a reply

ttc # 2 :)

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Hello Ladies!
My name is Shamera and I am 24 years old. My husband and I , we have a son that just turned 2 in December and we decided to start trying for our second! We are so excited. I am already on 1dpo and on my 2ww. Our son was planned and we were able to conceive the first month of trying so I am hoping we get lucky again.I am expected AF on the 28th and hopefully I can hold off taking a HPT until about 10 to 13 dpo. For my son I waited til 13dpo, not expecting it to be positive and I got two of the darkest lines possible. I am also looking for TTC buddies :) Baby dust to everyone :)))

Re: ttc # 2 :)

Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Shamera! I'm Shannon, I'm 37 and I'm ttc #2 as well. Well sort of, not really trying but not preventing. My DD will be 1 on 20 Mar and DH and I decided we would officially start then. However, I have been quasi charting and BDing when I believed I Od. I'm in the tww but not for sure when exactly my O day was because I wasn't faithful with my temping. I have really long cycles and usually O around CD21 with a 16 day LP. Right now I'm on CD 25 so I should be about 3 to 4 DPO. I plan to test around the 1st or 2nd.

Good Luck!! Lots of Baby Dust!!

Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:40 am

Hi!
My name is Amanda. Dh and I are planning to start trying for #2 after I finish my BC pack at the end of this month. Our DD will be 15 months by then. Baby dust!

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey ladies! I'm also in the TWW (8DPO- Valentine's Day O ;) ) My 11 month old son is still nursing but this is my 4th pp cycle and the first one where our BD lined up in the fertile window. Today however, I took a hpt which was negative. :( so I'm in the TWW slump. Hopeful and doubtful depending on the second.

Sending out some baby dust!

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am

Good luck, Mommy2B! Fx for you.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Ladies... I am officially losing my mind. It's been a while since I have obsessed like this (obviously the first time around I did--- but that seems like eons ago!). I'm 9 DPO and one minute my eyes see something and the next I am having to tell myself not to be one of "those ladies" (no offense... I am TOTALLY one of "those ladies" but try so so so hard not to be- the TWW gets us all, right???!? :doh: ).
FullSizeRender.JPG
(91.49 KiB) Downloaded 2464 times
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter