TTC #2! PLEASE HELP!

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #2! PLEASE HELP!

Postby Hollieanna3 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey ladies, thank you for helping!! Okay so me and hubs are TTC baby #2 now that DD is almost 4. Anyways, I had a negative OPK on Thursday afternoon.. Then, last night at around 11pm(Friday) I had a positive OPK on a First Response Digital Ovulation Test. This is my first time using OPK's and charting. This morning I had a slight temp decrease of .3 and white-ish/clear and slightly stretchy CM. Hubby and I had BD'd Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night and Friday around 4pm (I had the positive opk on Friday night at 11pm). Hubby is now out of town until Monday so we won't be able to BD until he gets back. My question is do you think we BD'd enough to catch the egg? I'm also having slight back pain, headaches, and twinges in the lower abdominal area (I'm guessing maybe ive already released the egg??) I know y'all aren't doctors or anything.. just looking for advice from someone who has experience TTC. Thanks in advance!!!
Hollieanna3

Re: TTC #2! PLEASE HELP!

Postby beachbaby84 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 am

Sounds promising! I had lower back pain, cramps and super stretchy CM as well and then got my BFP 2 weeks ago! They say the stretchy CM is a great sign of ovulation so I think your chances could be good this month! After all, I read that sperm can live up to 7 days so even if you ovulate a day or two later than you were expecting, you still might get lucky! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted! :)
beachbaby84
Friend

Return to TTC #2 or more