BF 14month old, Second cycle TTC

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BF 14month old, Second cycle TTC

Postby CaseyMack7 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Casey, and this is my second cycle ttc for #2. I am currently breastfeeding my 14 month old daughter and just received my first postpartum period last month. I am currently on CD 27 and just got two strong positive OPKs. I believe I also got a positive OPk on CD 22 however the test line was not nearly as dark as it is today (darker than the control). Now here's the thing, I am either 5 Dpo or I ovulated today according to my OPks-it's hard to tell because I've had EW CM and a soft cervix for the past week. Being curious, I decided to take a HPT today and it looked like a slight positive so I took another one and it was the same. Now, this happened to me last month and I ended up getting my period 5 days later- so I'm thinking veal lines? IDK anyways, my husband and I are eager to give our daughter a sibling but I feel like it's going to take forever for my body to figure out what it's doing! Bleh.

❤️
CaseyMack7

Re: BF 14month old, Second cycle TTC

Postby Janetaz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Hi are you still trying??

Janetaz
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: BF 14month old, Second cycle TTC

Postby Ttcbb4 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 am

Update? I'm in a similar situation - still bf and though we haven't been preventing, I just started my 2 nd cycle. I was super frustrated with my opk's this month, hoping this cycle is better. Curious how yours turned out!
Ttcbb4
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC #2 or more