Frequent bowel movements and weird abdominal tingling.signs?

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Frequent bowel movements and weird abdominal tingling.signs?

Postby Klawhon1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 am

After 11 yrs now I stopped taking my BC pills so I could possibly get pregnant with our 2nd child.
It’s been 2 ½ weeks since I’ve stopped taking my BC and that was the week of my cycle. A few days after coming off of my pills on 9/5 we had entercourse, and also on 9/11.
Ever since then for the past 5 days or so I have had a lot of bowel movements more than I’ve ever gone before it seems. I have been going like 3-4 times a day for the past 5 days and I’ve had minor cramping in abdominal area.
My question is could this be signs of early pregnancy and can you get pregnant that quickly ??
I’ve read a few forums that this could very possibly be an early sign bc their has been other women who have had the same symptoms and were pregnant.
With our first son 6 yrs ago, I skipped some of my pills and thought I’d just skip the whole month and start over on a new month. Well needless to say 2 months later I found out I was 12 weeks pregnant, so he was conceived immediately after I stopped taking them.. ( I wasn’t very smart at the time ha) but BLESSED! J
Any advice? Thanks… KIM
Klawhon1

Return to TTC #2 or more