Caught First Egg???

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Caught First Egg???

Postby naturalmama » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:29 am

Could I really have caught the first egg???
Sitting here 8 dpo (possibly) not sure because I have yet to start my first ppaf and with the breastfeeding I'm not even sure if I am ovulating. On Wednesday my uterus started cramping and the pain radiated from my hips down to my knees. The pain got so intense that I had to take an otc painkiller. I thought "okay AF is coming soon!" but then I was looking at my monthly calendar and saw I wrote down O pain??? on Sept 11th and soon to be hubby and I bd on Sept 9th so it got my mind wondering....Could I be pregnant? Maybe this cramping is a pregnancy!!!! Ohhh the happiness!

The real reason I am even entertaining the idea of a pregnancy is because this month I started taking Maca, Vit B Complex + Vit B6 50mg. I checked my cervix right now and it is very high (I could barely get to it) but it is hidden I couldn't find my Os but it felt kind of soft. I am very aware of my breasts but with the breastfeeding that is a hard one but they feel bigger than usual but like I said it could just be breast milk.
naturalmama
Friend

Re: Caught First Egg???

Postby naturalmama » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:35 am

From my journal/blog on Wednesday 9/17/14:
I am so crampy....I haven't felt cramps like this for a long time! I am 9 1/2 months post partum still breastfeeding and yet to start AF. I think this might be it though! Either this is my long lost period or it is conception cramping (we haven't been preventing) I will take either one! So, I just realized that I marked ovary pain on Sept 11th on my calendar. Hubby and I bedded on Sept 9th...if I did O on the 11th then today I would be 6 DPO. I was almost positive my cramping pain was due AF coming back but now I am really starting to think I could be pregnant. Ahhhhh! My symptoms are cramping/twinging in uterus, pressure in my uterus, painful hips that radiates down to my knees, tired. When I went to check my cervix this morning I couldn't find it and it felt swollen.How AmAzInG would it be if it is actually plantation! I would be so grateful! Oh the happiness! <3 <3 Baby dust to all!!!

From my journal/blog on Thursday 9/18/14:
So far today I have just felt tired. About 10 min ago the cramping started again but not nearly as bad as yesterday. It is mostly just noticeable but not painful. Yesterday, I eventually had to take an Ibuprofen the pain was so intense. We had to go to the in-laws for dinner and I didn't want to look sick or they will wonder. Today's physical symptoms include: heaviness and pressure in uterus, very mild cramping, lower back soreness, breasts seem a little more tender than usual (but this is hard since I am breastfeeding), tired, smell of CM changed. I just checked my cervix and it is soft high (but I got to it quickly) off to the left and what I thought felt more closed. I wasn't sure so I checked it again 10 min later and it toke me 5 tries to reach it...it completely moved! I confirmed it is closed. I have a doctors appointment this Tuesday so hopefully I will get my answers there! Sticky Baby Dust To All!!! <3 <3!
naturalmama
Friend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Any update?
Me: Jessica 26
DH: 27
DD1: 8
DD2: 5
DD3: 7/21/15 :babyg:
baby #4 due 6/20/17

:angel: 10/19/14, 6 weeks

My Ovulation Chart
tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby naturalmama » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:13 pm

I started my first ppaf Oct 6th! My LP ended up only being 9-10 days long. I am currently 10dpo, O was confirmed with fertility friend. We will see! FX for a sticky bean soon! Baby dust to you!
naturalmama
Friend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Fx for this cycle! Are you going to test soon?
baby #4 due 6/20/17

My Ovulation Chart
tryingnumber3
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby naturalmama » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 am

I am currently 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant! EDD July 25, 2015!
naturalmama
Friend

Postby tryingnumber3 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:57 am

Lol. My due date is july 26th!
baby #4 due 6/20/17