TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 am

Hi, I'm new to this site so not really sure on what I'm doing but I am currently 7dpo TTC#3 and this while TWW thing is really stressing me out. It's all I can think about and it only took one month of trying for #1 and #2. Very hopeful for a BFP in the next few days. I have a first response 6 days sooner in the cupboard practically shouting at me but I know it's too early.. Anyone else in a similar boat/dpo as me? Xxx
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby MandiVG » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Not yet in my ttw, but just wanted to say best of luck!
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:07 am

Thankyou I think I am out this month got a bfn at 12 dpo af due today so praying she stays away!!
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MandiVG » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 am

Babydust to you!
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 am

Ugh AF just got me :(
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi! :)

I will be happy to join in!
I too am TTC#3...9DPO!!! WAITING TO TEST :)

Best wishes to all on here!!

Any news???
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:53 pm

So sorry Everything crossed.
I just saw the post.
I am brand new to this and just trying to figure out.

Best wishes to you for next cycle :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Hiya. No problem I am currently 4 dpo and feeling more positive towards this cycle. When are you due to test? I am trying to hold out this cycle til at least 12 dpo but don't have much will power lol baby dust to u
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Hey momma3:), I'm 9dpo today too! My LP used to be 12 days before I got preg with my first so going on that being the case I should know by Fri....now, can I hold out and not test until then...?...
When are you planning to test?

Hey Everything crossed. I'm just TTC #2, but I hope you don't mind me following you.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi no of course not I'm hoping for that bfp this cycle. Let's hope all of us can congratulate each other over the next week. I wish I was 9 dpo I just think the TWW is the longest two weeks of my life. I'm finding it so hard not to think about it constantly all the time but with a lp of 13-14 days i have a week or more left to wait. It'll be my first wedding anniversary on Valentine's day and I would so love to be able to wrap up a positive test for hubby. But what will be will be I suppse. And with a lp of 12 days you should know very soon :) I am sending lots of baby dust your way. Please keep me updated hoping to hear you're hopefully positive news in a day or two
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Everything crossed :)

Uh yeah i caved and tested this morning with Wondfo test strip-negative. But today is 9DPO...so if I am it makes sense nothing would show.
I honestly will probably test each morning over the new few days. But, if my willpower is strong enough I will wait until Fri/Sat when I'm due.
I have heard such mixed reviews about Wondfo tests-so I don't know if I will buy a digital test or what. My last two pregnancies were confirmed with Dollar Store and Target brand-and they showed positive 2 days before missed period. They were not super dark, but definitely there right away.

You would think after having two kiddos I would know my body when it is or isn't pregnant! Well, I feel like I have all the symptoms of pregnancy and AF :roll:
Oh well--praying and fingers crossed!

That is awesome you are going to wait until 12DPO!!! Great willpower.
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Hey TurtleMommaTB :)

That is so cool we are on the same DPO!! Geez fingers crossed huh!! :)
This is our first month TTC and my first time ever using BBT. But I have always been fairly regular with my cycle around 27/28 days. Although, I am still nursing my 1 year old but only down to a couple times a day, like bedtime and wakeup time. So, I am curious if I was pregnant would my symptoms be different because I'm still nursing...? Hmm...who knows! :)

I tested this morning with Wondfo strip-negative. But will continue to test if I feel like it. Otherwise, I would really like to hold out until Fri/Sat!

Best to you! Keep me posted :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 am

Good Morning Friends!
Everythingcrossed, I wish you were further along too but at least then you won't have to keep hush too long until you can give your DH his Valentine's present.

It's fun to have some the dpo as I right now. We will know one way or another soon, won't we? I think it's great that you've had a regular cycle. Before my son I was 38 days but this cycle is 50. I think if I'm not preg I'm still going to reach out to my OB and see if she wants to test my hormones b/c it appears I may have an imbalance somewhere OR I'm not ovulating out of one ovary since 50 days is pretty much 2 cycles.
I got AF back in Dec and stopped nursing my son in Jan (I never produced a lot of milk - I exclusively pumped - and the stress of some things going on at the time pretty much dried me up.) so I was expecting things to really get back to normal but wanted to temp just to make sure and thank goodness I did. 1. I found out about the long cycle and 2. I found out we just happened to BD on O day.

I'm feeling frustrated because I am not having ANY symptoms. Not AF or Preg. I feel so confused. I am pretty bloated this morning though and look about 5 months along so I really hope I'm either preg or AF shows up because I feel pretty self concious today, lol

I have 2 FRERs under my sink and I think I am going to test tomorrow since one of my friends is also testing in the morning and we decided to do it together. I have been wishing all week that I had some dollar store ones to use but am glad I haven't because I'd probably drive myself crazy trying to see if there was a line or not.

How is everyone feeling this morning?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:02 am

Hi TurtlemommaTB!!

How exciting! Your testing tomorrow :)
Okay let us know how it goes !!! Fingers crossed :)
I have heard alot of women who don't have any symptoms and find out they are pregnant! Don't lose hope!!! Bloating is sign, so if you are pregnant-maybe you won't have to deal with the morning sickness that comes along.

I took a Wondfo test this am-negative. 10DPO so who knows.... I have symptoms that are getting stronger by the day... TMI diarrhea, stabbing pains in breasts, cramps, nausea after each meal. But those can sometimes signal AF is near by.
What tests do you use??

I took my temp this morning and it is totally whacky! I posted a message about it on this forum-so hopefully somebody has some feedback!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:53 am

Yeah, I'm in a mom group on FB with a bunch of girls I met on here and we all had our babies due last May (mine came a month early but oh well) and one of the other girls there thinks she might be so we are both testing tomorrow at the push of the other girls, lol.

I never had morning sickness with my DS so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't have it with this one either. I know it wasn't that long ago but I can't remember for the life of me how I felt at this point with him. I just remember that we went on vacation the week after and I felt "fluffy" in my bathingsuit and didn't have the appitite to eat as much as I normally like to when we're down at the beach. When we got back it wasn't long before I started to get tired and feel hungover after work but other than that...nothing. I worried about my pregnancy from appt to appt because I never really felt preg and my son didn't move very much.

ANWAY...

I think you have some pretty darn awesome signs! If I were you I would def think I was going to get a BFP! How many tests do you have? Do you think you'll just every morning from now?
I have two of the First Response tests that I got in a 3 pack that was on sale at Target. I took one earlier because Fertility Friend gave me cross hairs saying that I Oed at cd18 so 12 days later I tested but then as I kept temping it was clear that I didn't O until cd34. So, here I am at 10dpo so curious to find out what I get tomorrow morning. I am assuming since I'm using an early results test I should at least get a faint line? Don't you think?

I'll check out your other post. It's frustrating when our temps don't make sense.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC #2 or more