TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:09 am

That is such a great idea! preg test buddies!

That is great you didn't have sickness during your pregnancy. Is it so true how we can forget what symptoms we experienced with our last pregnancy. I felt like I was the only one who couldn't remember my specific symptoms with my last two pregnancies...whew!

I have 20 tests. It was the big pack of like 40/50 OPK and 20/30 of HCG tests. I guess I'll just POAS for the next few days and see if anything happens :)

First Response-I've heard great reviews about that brand and Clear Blue Easy as well. I thought the exact same thing as I read your post--you should at least see something if you are preg with FR...

Thanks much! I appreciate it :)
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi everyone how are you both doing? I used frers with both of my other two pregnancies and I personally found them to be brilliant. I found out with both of mine 6 days before my AF was due (counting the day AF was due as one of those days) and the line pretty much came up as soon as I weed on it although it was extremely light in colour. I'm not too sure with the cheapie tests they didn't really work for me but I have heard a lot of people rave about them. This is my third cycle TTC but I have had no willpower whatsoever with the other two cycles although I did find it heartbreaking to see bfns each time and I think it's only that that has made me think this time I'm going to try and hold off til 11/12dpo and hope in the meantime. I'm 5 dpo today and the only realy symptom I can feel is slight tender boobies although it seems to be more of a very slight slight tenderness rather than really sore if that makes sense and it's making me wonder whether it's actually happening or is in my head. And the only other thing - tmi alert - is a wet feeling and gloopy cm not too sure what that's about post ovulation last month it was like lotion and creamy but this is quite gloopy and has a yellowy tinge to it. I do remember getting that with my other pregnancies but can't remember if it was this early on. Isn't it amazing how we forget so quickly I've had two and can't remember properly what I felt like and when it's so frustrating.

Anyways - good luck you two for your morning wees I have my fingers crossed for both of you - how amazing would it be to be able to go through pregnancy at the exact same time as each other (a hopefully me a week later lol)
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Wow that is so great that you have found FRER to be a good experience for you.
I am slowly starting to cave, and think I will pick up a FRER test tonight and test in the morning. I'm 2-3 days out from expected AF...AAHHH!!!
Your symptoms are similar to mine when I was at 5DPO. Any nausea??? Are you charting?
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MandiVG » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to check in with everyone and say fingers crossed for you, TurtleMommaTB!

I am currently CD21, not really sure when I o'd, but my guess is I am about 4DPO.
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Yes my experience with frer has been really good. So good in fact that I have a clearblue test in the drawer the one that looks like a cross if your pregnant and I'm going to buy a first response to do first because I think they are very reliable. Oohh how exciting very best of luck for the morning please keep me updated. And yes I am having a little nausea here and there particularly when I am about to eat my dinner strangly. And then when I have eaten it I still feel it but like not as bad if that makes any sense at all lol
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Hi MandiVG!

Welcome :)
You are about a week or so behind us from testing?? How long will you hold out??
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Everything crossed,

I am going to try the FRER tomorrow morning! Of course now I am anxiously awaiting to test!!! I just pray that I will know either way tomorrow. This limbo stage is not fun!!!!
I'm sure everyone understands how that is :)

Oooh nausea crappy side effect but great symptom for pregnancy!!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Yep hoping its a good sign. Oh how exciting and Yep the limbo stage is far from fun isn't it. I am charting for the first time this month because I was worried I may not be ovulating or something so hoping that I did as my temps did increase for two days after my positive opk and then had a slight dip and then continued to rise. I'm hoping to see some sort of dip over the next few days and then increase again for implantation. How obsessive is the TWW really lol
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Welcome Mandi!
I am just hoping I can sleep tonight! I think I might take some Benadryl just to make sure I do, lol
So glad you will be joining me momma3!

I must say that I'm jealous of your nausea Everything. That's such a great sign. I still have no signs of anything. I'd feel crazy if it weren't for my temps.

I hope y'all all have a great evening and sleep super well!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:06 am

BFN and a temp drop; guess I'll be looking for AF today :(
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:17 am

Oh no I hope it's just your temps that are a bit off today stay positive you're not out til the witch arrives. Sending hugs
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:11 am

You are soooo kind Everything crossed! I've allowed myself to shed my tears and have decided that it's alright, my little one just isn't ready to be here yet. I know s/he is coming though and God's timing is way better than mine.
1. I was able to put on regular work pants instead of maternity this morning so I'm glad for a few more weeks of that.
2. I will have time to build up more leave between now and when I do get pregnant.

I am a little miffed that I feel nauseas this morning...I ate the same breakfast I always eat so I don't know what this is all about. It's just a bummer that I have to be uncomfortable for no good reason, lol

Oh well, now I get to send all my baby dust to you and momma3!!!!! I can't wait to here how y'all are feeling and any test results. I know you're behind us so when do you think you'll start testing Everything?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:48 am

Yes that is an excellent way of looking at things. I hope you either get your bfp or af now so that at least you know either way and can move into a fresh new cycle. I hope you're ok I know how heartbreaking it is to see a negative test that's partly why I am trying to hold out and won't be testing on my own this month my friend is going to come to my house early morning because I don't think I could go through another test alone. I am going to do my first test either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week then I would be 4/3 days before my AF is due. I will keep you updated and I have my fingers crossed that the witch stays away for you and fingers crossed momma3 is celebrating a big fat positive too
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:19 am

TurtlemommaTB,

I am soooo sorry!!! :( Let's hope that AF doesn't show! I am sure it feels like such a let down :( I am praying and hoping next cycle you get to celebrate with a BFP! Hugs!!!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:23 am

Thanks ladies :)

I tested with my IC (Wondfo) this morning and another negative... 11DPO... I know I shouldn't just give up hope yet--just yet. But I am feeling like that. My temp is the exact same as yesterday. Still way above coverline. So I don't know if it means anything at all. I started to tear up as well this morning, and just have to face the fact it might not be this cycle.... Oh well :(

At this point, I will just for the fun (NOT) of it, POAS each morning with IC and if I'm late then invest in the expensive preg test.
After dinner last night, I nearly lost my tummy I was so sick--- I just hope it is not because AF is on the way. I would rather be sick with nausea and be pregnant then for nothing!

Everything crossed...fingers crossed for yoU!!!! Let us know!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC #2 or more