TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:58 am

Y'all are the best! Thank you so much for the support and encouragement. I figure if you two get your BFPs then two out of 3 ain't bad! My bloating has gone down a bit since yesterday so that's nice but I do hope if AF is going to get here she just brings it on so I stop looking so round in my abdomen. I have my pad on to save me any embarassment at work and am just waiting, but I'm thinking she might not actually show until tomorrow....because who doesn't like starting their period on a Friday? LOL

I understand your wanting the support Everything. There is a part of me that wishes my DH would hold my hand while I wait for my tests to finish, but of course it's always nice to get to surprise him.
I'm just excited to have something to look forward to next week other than cramps and feeling super tired.

Well momma3, it will be nice to get to check on you every morning and see how things are going. It really sounds like you should be coming up on a BFP if you feel that sick. Do you have a headache or any other things that might indicate a good hormone surge?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:24 am

Haha LOL...
Nice "because who doesn't like starting their period on a Friday? LOL"

Sometimes hubby don't always understand how emotional it can be to be on a TTC journey...
Hoping you get to start planning your next TTC cycle soon!!!

Yeah, I thought for sure something would have been on the test strip this morning-like anything!
My nausea is getting worse. My headaches are increasing as well. The biggest symptom today so far is heat sensation in my breasts along with shooting pains. Plus, TMI(so sorry...but creamy CM) normally it is dry like a 2-4 days before AF. If I'm due to get AF tomorrow not sure why I would have any CM today? But I have had it off and on since O day. Plus, frequent trips to the bathroom . I'm trying to research why my temps would be the exact same two days in a row this close to potential AF due date.
A friend of mine suggested I wait 2 days to test and get the expensive digital test... hmmm, that's an idea--now to just wait 2 days!!!! AHHH
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:22 am

Wow momma you sure do sound like your bfp is right around the corner. Now it's the hard bit to wait 2 days
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, my nausea has gone away after eating a great salad I had with my co-workers for our birthday luncheon. Hopefully it was just a case of me not eating enough for breakfast.
Anyway, no sign of AF yet, just more of those weird left side uterus twinges only stronger. Guess it's just gearing up for some good discomfort tomorrow. Oh well, it could be worse.

ANYWAY, I didn't write to talk about me, I wanted to write because DANG momma3! You totally sound pregnant! If I didn't know better I would definitely think if you tested right now you'd get a BFP. I know that waiting 2 more days sounds impossible so if you can't I would advise limiting what you drink before bed so that your urine is super concentrated in the morning and gives you the best shot of picking up those hormones. Do you think you'll be able to hold out?

I know it's still super early but are you feeling anything different Everything?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 pm

That is interesting! Turtlemomma have you had the symptoms you are describing before? Well if AF doesn't show up you still have a great chance!! Will you test again tomorrow??

Thank you for the suggestions! I might test with IC strip tomorrow am because I have them. Just for kicks:)
I am really monitoring my temps and they are still above base line.... So... At this point who knows.
I have always had a pretty easy going cycle in my past along with healthy,balanced pregnancies. So this cycle is throwing me for a loop!
Thank you ladies for your encouragement and support!!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 pm

No, I haven't had those symptoms before I usually have pretty good PMS signs such as sore breasts, acne, cry easy, back ache, and loose stool (TMI I know!). Even though I really didn't have ALL of those symptoms when I got my first AF post pregnancy in Dec I did have the sore breasts and acne. Now, I got nothing except the lower left side cramping. I don't think I'll test again tomorrow BUT if for any crazy reason my temp goes back up I'll definitely be ready to test again soon. I have a feeling AF will be here tomorrow though and regardless, I'll def keep you posted.

Lol, you are just like me. I would totally test tomorrow too. I think your temps still be way up and all the symptoms you are at least showing all signs to point to a BFP. I'm not a big "symptom spotter" and I hate when others on these boards encouarge people TOO much and read into too much so please know that I'm being very honest with you. I would be sincerely surprised if you were not preg.
You are more than welcome! Thank YOU for all of your support!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:10 pm

I really appreciate honesty!! :)

Yeah, I will keep you posted. I feel better this afternoon, like no symptoms all of a sudden. So, mybe AF is on her way.. Either way I will know soon, then I can get past this unsure stage :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:43 am

Alrighty momma3! I'm waiting on you to give me good news since this morning I woke up with a back ache, cramps, and my BFF (said very sarcastically).

Seriously though, ready to start over and see what God has planned for this next cycle. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for y'all. Can't wait to hear how you both are doing on this happy Friday!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:09 am

Hi TurtleMommaTB!

Sorry to hear your feeling that way, I woke up with some of those symptoms.
I took another IC-negative. AF due today, and nothing. Just the same old symptoms I have been experiencing-cramps, nausea, light headed, frequent bowel movements, cm, and all that fun stuff. :(
My temp dropped this morning though. ALmost to my base line. Since I'm just starting out with this FF charting thing, I don't have anything to go by as in, when my AF will arrive based on temps. My hubby thinks I'm preggers because of my symptoms. I'm still keeping with the plan to get a FRER and take it first thing tomorrow am. I will be 1 day late tomorrow if I don't get it-so I'm really really counting on FRER to tell me!!!
But, at this point I don't think I am. My temp drop has convinced me out :(

Has the countdown to O day started yet for you??

Everything crossed how are you doing???
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 am

Hi girls. Oh I'm so sorry to hear that turtle sending lots of hugs your way and IT is so good that you feel positive about it. Onwards and upwards to this next cycle I hope you're ok.

And momma I hope that witch stays away for you I really do. Hopefully other matters have played a part in your temp drop this morning I've head that of you even sleep with your mouth open it can affect temps so don't be too disheartened. Please let me know how the frer goes in the morning I have fingers crossed for you
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Everything crossed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:34 am

Sorry I forgot to mention how I am lol I feel pretty much the same not as nauseas now but I do keep having slightly sore boobies from time to time particularly when my bra is off in not too sure what to make of that. I feel very minor cramps but then I have had that with all of my bfn cycles so trying really hard not to read too much into symptoms as have done that to be disappointed with a bfn. AF due Friday 13th of all dates lol
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 am

Thanks Everything crossed for your support as well... trying to not think about it too-sounds like we are in the same boat!

Are you waiting until 13th to test?
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 am

Thanks ladies!
The whole AF thing sucks because it's uncomfortable and as far as I'm concerned pretty gross, but I am actually very grateful for her. We found out my DS was Frank breech on Thurs, 10 April and my water broke that Sun, 13 April at 36 weeks so I had a pretty quick c-section after months of planning my wonderful vaginal delivery. I say all that to say that I hadn't really done my c-section homework and it wasn't until I got my first AF in Dec and started thinking about trying for #2 that I read how some women can have severe scarring and it will be difficult if not impossible to concieve more children. One of the signs is that you will not get AF. So, when I realize that seeing AF means that my body has healed well and God is going to give me a shot at giving my beautiful boy a brother or sister I am overjoyed.
Thank you for the hugs and encouraging words. I did cry yesterday after getting my BFN because of course it's dissapointing but I will move on to my next chance and a good excuse to have lots of fun with my DH.

Well Momma3, the countdown to O isn't really something I can do. my cycles between getting off BC and getting pregnant were 38 days but between my Dec cycle and this was 48 (mind you I was still nursing through the first week in Jan so that might have played a part) so when I O will be a mystery. I figure that DH and I will just BD every other day starting a week after AF until 3 days after my temps show I Oed. At this point I think I'm looking at not Oing until early March so I've got a long way to go, lol

I don't think the temp drop is necessarily a sure sign. I wouldn't count you out until you temp again tomorrow. Like Everything said, you could've just been sleeping with your mouth open OR I know some women don't implant until late so it could be your implantation dip. I'm sure you'll have a solid answer one way or another tomorrow. I know that doesn't help with your waiting today but at least you know it shouldn't drag on too much longer.
Also, at least you know you're crazy for thinking your preg even if your not because both your DH and I are pretty sure you are.

Everything, I can't believe your AF is also due on a Fri and Fri the 13th. What is up with this witch, is she just determined to ruin our weekends? lol
I'm curious as to if you have the self control not to test until Fri too? If you do then can you please tell me your secret? I have enough self control to eat healthy, workout, not drink too much alcohol, get up at 4am during the work week, etc but almost none when it comes to testing.

So, I'm just curious about a few things if y'all are so inclined to share...I guess you both already have two other children? How far apart in age? Boys or girls? Are you hopeful for a particular gender with this child? Do y'all work outside the home or do you get the joy of being SAHMs?
I have 1 son obviously. He's almost 10months and my DH and I want 2 more kids. We would like them close together 1. Just because and 2. Because we aren't young and I personally don't know if I am up for being pregnant in my 40s although God knows best. I am hoping number 2 is a boy but my DH wants a girl - girls scare me, lol. I work outside the home but I work for the federal gov't so I am lucky to be in a job that's pretty flexible and I have an amazing retirment plan. Also, I work on an Army installation and my son goes to the childcare here on post. It's an amazing place with such great standards and security measures and structured programing that I feel super secure with him there. I am personal friends with center Director and one of the Admin there so that helps too. Sam LOVES being there with the other kids so it's definitely shown us how great it would be to give him siblings.
With all that said, if I won the lottery I would totally quit my job to stay home with my babies, lol.

Anyway, just thought I would share a bit about myself and get to know y'all a little better.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Hiya, well I hope you have a quick AF and a short cycle this time round. I think having sex every other day whilst you don't know if ovulation is impending is a great idea but do you use OPKs as well? Our story is that my husband and I have two girls so far and we always thought two children would be perfect but I still feel like there is another baby waiting for us. Gender doesn't really matter to us as long as the baby was ok but would prefer a little boy I think. My hubby wants another girl though. With both of our two girls it took just two cycles to conceive both but for some unknown reason this time is proving to be more tricky. I am hoping that this is the cycle but am trying not to get my hopes up - yea right lol.
And yes that witch sure does like to ruin our weekends ay. And the honest truth of holding out until as long as I can is just plain old fear. I am actually so scared to poas because I get so upset every time its a negative. So I am waiting a little longer this cycle and forcing myself to wait until Tuesday (10th feb) to test. I will be 11 dpo and am going to use a frer so I hope it would pick up the pregnancy hormone by then. And then if it is a negative I don't really know from there. The only real symptom that seems to be staying is every so slightly sore breasts it's very odd they feel tingly I can't really describe it properly. Anyways hope you get ur bfp momma
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:19 pm

Wow you are strong and patient to hold out until Tuesday-Feb 10th!! :)

That is fantastic! Yeah, I get a little teary eyed each morning when I see negative tests. :(

Thanks for encouragement and I hope WE ALL get our BFP soon!!!!!!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC #2 or more