TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby momma3:) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 am

Happy Weekend Ladies!! :)

Hope you are all doing well.

I took FRER-negative this am. My temps are low. So, I am writing this cycle off. I'm pretty confident I will get AF either today or tomorrow.

Oh well on to the next cycle please!! :)
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Hiya. That is a really positive attitude momma I wish I was as strong as you are. I am currently at 8 dpo and getting some weird pressure type feeling and wierd cramp type pains which I don't know could be implantation because that normally feels like af cramps to me and this doesn't I don't think. My temps are slightly higher than the previous day but don't know what to make of that if anything because I have never temped before this is my first time. Well I hope obviously the witch doesn't get you I really do but, if she does onwards and upwards to the next cycle. Is there anything different you will do next cycle?
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:05 pm

Good morning friends!
Cd 2 and AF is nice and strong. My back ache and cramps have let up considerably though so I'm hoping since she came in with an unusual bang (normally I start by spotting late morning and then it picks up the next day but this time I woke up bleeding heavily at 4am) she'll get out of here quickly.

Sorry about your BFN and temp drop momma3. Maybe next cycle is our lucky time. How are you feeling?

How are you doing with the wait Everything? I know you can wait out of fear but I'm sure you're also anxious. Are you better than I? Do you remember your previous preg symptoms?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:56 pm

I hope it's a nice and quick AF and the last one for another 9 months. I am really anxious I am staying hopeful but trying not to get my hopes up which is so hard to not do. It sounds really bad but I can't really remember what my symptoms were other than af type cramps about 4/5 days before I found out I was pregnant. I think that my boobies are a bit tender and sore but only behind the nipple and underarms sorry tmi. And then I think I am getting slight cramps but can it be in my mind and I be imagining it? I don't know if your mind can do such a thing because I did get cramps last cycle and I obviously wasn't pregnant. It's all really baffling me because the tender boobies are coming and going I can't remember what I was like the last two times lol
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks Everything crossed!! I teared up this am after staring at the stick for 5minutes, and then enjoyed some delicious mint chocolate chip coconut ice cream :)
Your symptoms sound pretty good!! Your waiting until Tuesday to test? Wow great will power-just 3 more days! I think most, if not all of us-mommas struggle with trying to remember our exact symptoms with the prior pregnancy...its almost like childbirth! I can't remember all of my specific symptoms of impending labor with my boys.

I think with this next cycle I will take Maca root and bee pollen. I've read alot about how great maca root is, and bee pollen is fantastic for ovulation/eggs. Of course lots of praying and BD'ing!!! :)

I had been on a type of progesterone just to see if that had any impact on my luteal phase/implantation, and honestly I think that could have been why I was having so many pregnancy symptoms!! Maybe I had too much progesterone this last cycle?? Hmmm.. well next cycle I won't use any progesterone and see what becomes of it.
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:48 pm

Hey Turtlemomma

Hopefully AF won't stick around too long either!!

I am feeling ok. Just moving on forward and looking at what I can do for the next cycle to increase my odds. With my last two boys, I got pregnant in the first cycle-I was shocked! So, at this point we have only been trying for a month. Not too bad. Just really really hope I'll be having a November baby!! Alright AF hurry up and stop by for a quick visit already!!!!! UGHHH
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Amen to that Everything! Especially with how uncomfortable this one has been, I'm ready to not see the witch for a long time after this.
I wish I could give you a big hug. I know your head and stomach have to be in a million places. I just hope it doesn't bother your ability to sleep and you are one night closer to testing before you know it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember how I felt before I got my BFP. I know that doesn't help you though. Big prayers for some sort of confirmation sign soon.

Awwww, sorry about your rough start to the day momma. Hope that awesome sounding ice cream helped.
Where do you get your supplements? I thought you could only get progesterone from a doc?
I took vitex while trying to get preg before b/c it's supposed to help lengthen your LP, which I need. I know, it's crazy that I can have such a long @$$ cycle and such a short LP that it makes it hard to get preg.

Thank you both so much for the well wishes. I knew going into this it might take us awhile to be successful but hopefully using the same strategy we used last time: BD every other day, preseed around ovulation, and taking the vitex will work it's magic. Oh, and of course praying.

I hope you both are looking forward to a relaxing Sunday!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:52 am

Aww momma I know exactly how you must be feeling I have that awful feeling everytime I see one line on a test its horrible. But at least the limbo phase is over now and onto a fresh new cycle hopefully leading to a bfp.

Yep I am trying to wait until Tuesday morning to test. I am having to fight everything inside my body to not test today or tomorrow because I know that I could use a frer 6 days sooner test from this morning onwards. But I am not buying one til tomorrow ready for Tuesday morning and I am having to be really firm with myself lol. I'm just so scared to see another stark White bfn that I'm hoping that will help me through the next two days. I'm also worried because I don't know what else I can improve on next cycle if I'm not pregnant this cycle. I have timed bd right and have used balance activ (lubricant like preseed) quite a bit and have laid down after bding neary every time, had a massive amount of ewcm for 6 days straight this cycle which has been the best since ttc and feel like I can't do anything differently to improve my chances so I am just praying that Tuesday shows me a nice bfp I will soon know I suppose and thankyou turtle I wish you could give me a hug too I sure do need one keep getting teary at the thought of seeing a bfn
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:01 pm

Happy Sunday ladies!! :)

Hope everyone is feeling well :)

AF made her appearance this morning! I am glad-I don't know if I could go more days without AF and negative test. whew!
Cycle day 1 for me--I'm just 2 days behind you Turtlemomma!
Yesterday, I stopped taking the progesterone and tried maca root-I researched and researched and spoke to a pharmacy in my city and was given lots of positive feedback about maca root. I took one capsule of maca and within 30minutes I started spotting! Then woke up in the middle of night to AF...WOW! I can't say it was the maca, but coincidence?? I was really concerned that my cycle would be messed up and be delayed even longer. I feel SO MUCH BETTER today!! Anyways, just getting some thoughts out...
I usually buy my supplements on luckyvitamin-they have great specials and free shipping over $50. I purchased my maca root capsules from Vitamin Shoppe(Plnt brand) for $12 which was pretty good deal. I also purchased my royal jelly with bee pollen from vitamin shoppe too. I really enjoy the brand Garden of Life, and that can be purchased online too.

After charting this past cycle, my LP is 13 days long and total cycle length is 27 days. Which is great because that confirms my cycle is regular, I have typically had a 27 day cycle.

Thanks Everything crossed..yes the limbo phase is over!! I am feeling really good about this cycle :)
I will be praying for you as well :) We are all hoping this cycle you get your BFP!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:49 am

Hi girlies. I said didnt i that I wouldn't test til tomorrow but my friend came round today and said oh let's go and get a first response so I did cave in the end. I just came home and after a 4 hour hold have got my bfp I am still in massive shock I don't know what to think or what to say I'm so shocked. Xx
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:43 am

Congratulations!!!! YAYso happy for you! :)

How are you feeling??
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:44 am

Turtlemomma how are you doing today!?

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 am

Hiya. I am feeling shocked lol. I've got slightly sore boobies and period type crampy pains and had a few sharp sensations in my upper leg but hopefully that's where little one is burrowing down nicely. I did the frer and then we decided not to look at the test. My friend looked at it first and then I knew by her face that there was finally another line. Then went out to get a clearblue digital and it said on it that you could only use it up to 4 days before your AF which would be tomorrow so was totally shocked when that came up pregnant 1-2. I feel like I have to burp constantly sorry tmi but other than that just tiredness but then I have two other children so they may be the cause. I hope you and turtle are having a good day and Thankyou so much for your support you don't know how much I have appreciated talking to you both have been so lovely x
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I am soooooo excited for you Everything! This is so freakin awesome! I came on here just to see how everyone was doing and totally didn't expect you to test today so this is such a lovely surprise!
Thank you for not only letting us know but telling us about your symptoms. Definitely helps me try to figure out what to look for next month.
Have you called your doc? Will you please send us a pic of your u/s when you get it so we can see this little blessing?

I am doing great. I have the day off and 1. AF is gone!!, 2. Got to take Sam for a play date with his godmother and her two youngest who aren't school age, 3. When I got home DH was awake (he's on night shift right now) so we've been having a blast. It's been a wonderful day!

How are you momma? How is your week starting? Do you and your DH have a BD plan or do you just do it as often as possible around O? (Sorry, if that's too personal you don't have to share.)

So happy again for you Everything and hope you will stick around and keep us posted. How are you planning on telling your DH if you haven't already?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Hiya. No problem I knew that you guys would be supportive you have both been so lovely to me and I can't thank you enough. I was totally expecting a negative and when it wasn't I didn't know what to do. It still doesn't seem to have sunk in. Of course I will let you know how I get on I am seeing the docs next weds. I am going to try my hardest to keep it a secret from my hubby it's going to be so hard but I am hoping to wrap up a pregnancy test and give it to him on our first wedding anniversary on Saturday.
I was trying to send you a pic of the HPT but I don't know how to do that? Do either of you know? And I really think the key to this month was a hell of a lot of bding and stayed in bed afterwards and did not go to the toilet at all. It was so hard not to do because personally I think it feels gross but I forced myself to and it seems to have worked. I still can't believe I have got a bfp at 10 dpo like it's not even a squinter I so want yous to see it x
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC #2 or more