TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Of course! You are our friend! You are loved this little nugget before s/he ever got here so I am happy s/he is with you now.
I don't remember how to post a photo and I can't really play around too much as I'm typing this on my phone one handed with a sleeping baby in the other arm, lol
Hopefully you can get up though. Also hope you can keep it a secret from your DH until this weekend. What a perfect anniversary gift!!!!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi Ladies!

Again so happy for your new addition!! Wow :) You must be so overjoyed!!! When I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd I stared at the BFP for days and days! I even took a photo of it :) It is a beautiful moment! Embrace it!!! How long did it take you to conceive this time?
Such a great present for your hubby!!! Wow, that is awesome you are going to surprise him on Saturday--I don't know if I could go almost a week without telling my hubs....but you have me thinking if I get pregnant this next cycle maybe I can hold off telling him until our wedding anniversary(March)... hmmm..
I don't know how to upload a photo :( Sorry dear.

Turtlemomma tb glad to hear you had a great day!!

Week is starting off well. Looking forward to AF leaving in a couple days-and hopefully staying gone for 9 months!!! We will start bding every other day right after my cycle ends. I usually O sometime between 12-15 day of my cycle. So, we are going to BD A LOT!!! We are really hopeful for a BFP this cycle!!!
I forgot to ask how long have you been TTC? Do you use supplements for ttc?
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am

I hope the witch stays away for you both for 9 months too! Yes I am hoping I can keep the secret but I am usually rubbish at keeping things from him but I'll try my best lol. I have been off of the pill since last July but have been actively actively trying ie using opks and stuff for three cycles.

I have woken up feeling very sick this morning and constipated. I remember that I bought sea bands that go round your wrist to help the nausea both times before so I will Defo be buying some of them this week.

I really hope this is both your months and you can suprise ur hubby with ur anniversary. For what it's worth (I know every couple are different) this is what I did differently this month and I am hoping it will work for you too:

I bded every other day until the day before my predicted fertile window and then every day throughout my fertile window (with sometimes twice daily.)
I would lay with my legs in the air for 30 minutes (not comfortable) afterwards but sometimes I was too tired so as long as I stayed in bed I figured it would help the little swimmers. I had a book to read to stop me from getting bored while hubby slept.
I continued to take pre pregnancy vitamins but also put hubby on conception boosting vitamins that contain zinc to help his swimmers.
Most times we bded we used a lubricant called balance activ (cheaper version of preseed)
And a lot of hoping and praying which is obvious in the TWW.

I really do think the key was loads of bding. We both weren't even up for it towards the end but tried to keep going although we didn't bd the day after O.

Also, all of the other cycles I have stopped bding straight after O and then have not bded til the next cycle. When I looked back at my notes and things from TTC my little girl I saw that I continued to bd during the TWW. I have read that sometimes bding in the TWW can actually aid implantation. So I did that this time although it was very uncomfortable (sorry tmi) but you never know it may have worked.

Just thought I would share that (so sorry if tmi) but if it helps you then I'm happy. I wish you both all the best for the next cycle. Tell yourself this is going to be the month I did that too whereas previous months I had already counted myself out. And it would be lovely if we could all keep in touch im dying to know if you's both get your bfps ready for bubbas in November :)
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:30 am

Y'all are so awesome. When I got my first BFP with Sam I fell on my knees in my bathroom and just cried and thanked the Lord. I held it in all day, stopped by Target to pick up a card and children's book and surprised DH that evening when I came home. It was the Thursday before we left for our beach vacation with his folks so we surprised them at the beach and then called my folks right away and told them. I say all that to say that not much is going to top that so thankfully the pressure is off to be too too creative, although I would like to think of something cute or funny. Our anniversary isn't until May and I if my cycles stay as long as they were this last time if I get don't get my BFP in March then I have total faith that I'll get it May. How funny if all 3 of us got our BFPs right before our anniversaries?

I just got my first AF post baby in Dec and so we were waiting until I could confirm ovulation (I just stopped breastfeeding in Jan) to start actively trying. So, this will be our first cycle really working at TTC #2. I do use supplements since my cycles are wonky. I take vitex first thing in the morning to help lengthen my LP, I take maca root mid-morning and mid-afternoon to help give my cycles some regularity and aid ovulation, and I take a prenatal vit and fish oil at lunch. I normally take a calcium pill thrice a day too but I've run out and haven't had a chance to get to the store for more. Oh, and in addition to BDing every other day we use pre-seed when I start to get my fertile cm. My DH just takes a mutli-vitamin and ZMA (zinc, magnesium, and B-6) which helps him sleep and recover since he works alternating shift work and tries to work out and run errands and do everything during the week.
Do you take anything momma?

Thanks for all the great tips and info Everything! Please don't worry about TMI. I figure if you are on these boards then you should be prepared for TMI because that's all TTC talk is is TMI...that's why we're here and not just posting all this crazy stuff on facebook, lol.
Can I just share something odd...there was this part of me that wanted so bad to be pregnant this last cycle that I tried to push aside the fact that I just knew it wasn't my time. I tried praying and talking to my unborn and none of it felt natural. I just knew it wasn't my time. It will be interesting to see how I feel this cycle because I just know that it will be this or next that I'm meant to get my BFP. Now it's just a matter of being patient and finding out which one.
Patience is not a virtue I have in abundance though, lol

Hope y'all are having a good morning!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 am

To attach the picture(s) for us:
Don't do the quick reply button under the thread, make sure to select the PostReply button on the bottom left.
Below the text box that pops up you'll see 2 blue tabs: Options
Upload Attachment
Select the Upload Attachment and click on the button to browse and select the picture. Then click the button Add The File and then you can Submit. :-)
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 am

Hi Everything crossed !
So sorry to hear you are nauseous--I've heard magnesium can help with constipation--but check with your doctor first :) Also, lots of protein too! I would take protein shakes right away in the morning-or a scoop of nut butter of some kind and that would sometimes help :)

Thank you thank you thank you for giving us hints about your successful conception story!!!
It is super helpful :) :)
I didn't realize zinc aided in "swimmer support" wow interesting!

I think you are spot on about speaking out positive words over a situation. It is important to speak out uplifting and hopeful words. I too am amping it up a bit with this cycle! I so want to conceive and have a little on in November!! :)

I hope you continue to keep in touch--and let us know how your pregnancy progresses! Do you think you will find out what you are having or be surprised?? :D
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:42 am

Hey Turtlemommatb :)

What a beautiful story!!! aww..it made me tear up :)

I agree-it would be super cool if we all could give or hubby's an anniversary gift like, "hey your gonna be a daddy again!!!"

Thanks so much for sharing your supplement regime!! It is always great to hear from other women what they are doing and what is successful with them for TTC :) Thanks again!! I too have just started on Maca root this cycle. I'm cycle day 3 and 4 days in with taking 1 capsule per day. I am new to maca this cycle so we shall see if it makes a difference.
My usual day of supplements looks like this...
I drink a glass of water with lemon right away in the morning. From what I have heard it is very good for the liver.
Some mornings I take a probiotic.
I take BComplex each morning, then Calcium, Magnesium, Vit D/K after breakfast.
Then mid morning Maca 1capsule.
Lunch time take Cod liver oil
Mid afternoon prenatal and for a little energy boost-royal jelly(plus I heard it is good for egg quality, conception etc.)
Before bed Calcium/Magnesium

I hope you are having a great day!! One day closer to O!!! Woohoo :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 am

Hey girls hope this works :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (61.78 KiB) Viewed 574 times
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:41 am

The middle one looks clearer in real life :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (167.58 KiB) Viewed 574 times
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MandiVG » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Congrats, Everything Crossed!!!! That is definitely a BFP!!!
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Thankyou I am so happy at the minute :)
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Yay!! BFP!!!! :) Woohoo :)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Love those beautiful double lines!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing so we can celebrate with you!
God bless you and your little life inside!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:18 am

Happy Wednesday(hump day) everyone!! :)

Hope everyone is well today!! ??
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MandiVG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 am

So...I am completely confused as to what my body is doing. I figured I would have O'd somewhere around 2 weeks ago and should just be approaching AF. However, according to my temping on FF, I just O'd on Sunday (CD 25). Now I have no clue what to expect...I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am posting a link to my chart below.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56a4af
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC #2 or more