TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC #3.. Anyone want to stress TWW with me 7dpo

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 am

I am doing great today! The sun is shining and I know that spring is only a few weeks away. Reasonably thinking so is O, but I've decided that I'm going into this cycle hopefully opptimistic that I will O early and have a much shorter cycle. :-) We'll see what God has planned.

How are you feeling Everything?

How is your day going momma? When are you expecting to O?

Oh no Mandi, that's got to be frustrating. I would agree with FF though, your temps indicate O on cd25. Where you sick or stressed or anything that might cause you to O late? Hopefully it's just a fluke this once but since you did BD before and right after you still have a very good chance of getting that BFP so I have my fingers crossed for you. Since that puts you about 3dpo, when were you thinking you might test?
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 am

Hi everyone hope you're all doing ok today. It's odd isn't it when ff says you have ovulated but you think it's earlier. Is there any way that you could have ovulated cd 17? It looks like you had a temp drop and then rising temp after? That looked like mine this month I know they say you're meant to have 3 days of rises after ovulation but I only had 2. How are you turtle and momma?
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MandiVG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:17 am

It is frustrating! I was sick a couple of times this month, which not only means I threw out some temps because of fever, but it also could have affected my O date.
Everything, that is definitely when I thought I o'd (cd 17).
I don't think I will test until next week if AF doesn't come before that. Based on my previous cycles, I would expect AF between tomorrow and Monday. If it doesn't show by Monday, I will probably test then.
Best and brightest to all!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13
BFP 4/13/15--EDD 12/21/15

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 am

Hi MandiVG,

I would also double check your other ovulation symptoms--such as CM, etc. Do you use OPK? I see what your saying that based on your chart you O'd on cd25?
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:42 am

Not sure when I expect to O, I think sometime between day 12-15. My AF is ending today....so we are closer to BDing and then in a few days probably around CD9 I will start OPK testing too. My last cycle, my IC OPK strips began to darken each day as I got closer to O, and i started testing on CD9.
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 am

Yes it is so frustrating isn't it when sickness comes. I actually had either a bad bug or food poisoning this last cycle and it didn't seem to really affect ovulation date it only came one day later than expected. I would think that maybe you did ov cd 17 but how long are your cycles usually? Are they regular?

That's good your feeling optimistic turtle are you using opks? I'm hoping O is right around the corner and your bding lots ;)

I'm ok I'm having a few more AF type cramps, and nausea and like weird pains that shoot down my thigh again so hoping beanie is getting all nice and snug. I took another test I found in the cupboard today and it shows a darker line than Monday so I am very happy. Still not due on til Saturday and still keeping it quiet from hubby I am very proud of myself lol it is very hard.
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Your symptoms sound totally normal :)
With my last two I thought for sure I was going to start my AF anyday due to all the cramps-but no :) So, happy for you! Great job keeping it a secret!!!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 pm

That's cool that it won't be long until you can start busting out the OPKs.
No, Everything I don't use them, it really stresses me out and I have high anxiety anyway. Temping and checking CM seem to work for me alright so I'm sticking to that, at least for now. We do try to BD every other day and then every day as my CM shows to be more fertile, but we still use preseed just help everyone swim along. :-)
I figure today is hump day so it's a great excuse for some practice. ;)

Snuggle in little nugget, snuggle in! I POAS every week until I was able to get in to my OB. Regardless of my symptoms I just wanted to make sure all was well. Are y'all going to find out the sex?

I can't believe you're doing so good keeping it a secret. I think when you have a plan in mind though, that really helps. I can't wait to hear all about how it goes. I know he will be thrilled and really enjoy his present.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Yes I'm finding it quite difficult all I want to scream at him is im pregnant!! Lol but I think the moment I told him I would kick myself so that's what's keeping Me going.

Yep we will be finding out the sex I am far too impatient to wait lol.

Yes you have to do whatever keeps your anxiety low and if OPKs stress you out even more then it's a good idea to not use them. I was the other way I actually was less anxious using them because I got quite worried that I had missed ovulation. I only charted my bbt one month because I was so worried that I wasn't ovulating but obviously I am...

I really hope this is your month and you get some highly fertile cm like... Now! I will let you know how saturday goes I have got two white vests for my little girls and I have written "we're going to be..." On one vest and then "big sisters" on the other one. So they will be the ones to tell my parents, nan and sister Saturday afternoon.
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MandiVG » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:48 pm

No, I don't use OPK. This is my first cycle off bc, so I am not too concerned about it right now. My cycles used to be a very consistent 28 days. I can pretty much guarantee when I conceived my DD, but since having her my cycles are crazy. They have been as short as 25 and as long as 39. My CM has been fairly consistently watery, with some EWCM up until the last couple of days when it has been drier/stickier, so maybe the FF date is accurate.
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Turtlemomma-i laughed outloud at your comment about hump day and great day to practice!! Too funny! :)
When I get pregnant this next time, we will find out--I couldn't imagine waiting nearly 10 months to know what little one is growing in my tummy and not know if it is a girl or boy.
You mentioned you are trying out maca--any thoughts about it thus far?? Or is it too soon to tell? I will tell you the maca has made me feel more energized, increased my libido, and shortened the length and heaviness of my period/flow. So far, I am hooked! Although, we will see if I ovulate earlier then I did last month. Last month I ovulated on cd15. Since last cycle was my first time charting I am unsure if I ovulate consistently on cd15 or earlier. Based on my CM symptoms, I have always thought I O'd around cd 12/13...oh well we will find out this cycle :)
I am also trying royal jelly so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it either? :/

Everything when is your due date? Or will you wait to find out once you have your first ultrasound?
What a sweet idea! Your whole family will love the wonderful surprise! Has your hubby caught on yet? My hubby knew I was pregnant this last time before I found out, because I was acting differently.

MandiVG i think charting and checking cm is the best strategies in my opinion for understanding fertility. I think with OPK i became obsessed a little this past cycle with poas to see when i would O. Don't know if I want to go through that again!?
I can't remember--are you in the TWW??
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Everything crossed » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:15 am

Morning girls how is everyone today? It sounds like the macs is working wonders for you momma I hope O is nearing very close. If you think you could be O anytime between cd 12-15 then your fertile period is just a few days away right?

I don't think he has caught on yet I'm trying to play it as I usually would around the time AF is due - I said to him last night do you think this is the month and he said I don't know I don't want to say yes and get your hopes up lets just wait and see. That's normally his answer every cycle so don't think he has caught on just yet. Saturday can't come quick enough I am a terrible liar but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

Had a rough nights sleep kept tossing and turning and my little ones were up too so feeling very sick and tired this morning.

And my due date according to the app is October 20th although with both of
My other pregnancies I have only carried to 37+2 days and 37+3 days so I'm guessing with this one anytime from oct 1st onwards
Everything crossed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MandiVG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:37 am

Well, last night I started feeling crampy and definitely have cramps this morning, so I am thinking AF will probably arrive today. Temp also took a dip this morning. Ff now is no longer showing me o'ing, but I am guessing it was probably cd 17 when I had that dip and rise in my temp.
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:30 am

Well, just to note, we didn't find out the sex with DS and we loved the moment of surprise when he was born. So, we have decided to find out with this one just to change it up. Then, with number 3 we won't find out. At least that's what we are planning.

Mandi, I know that I don't use OPKs but momma3 and Everything have and maybe they are worth a try for you since it seems that temping isn't really revealing what is going on. I am sorry for the cramps but hopefully AF will pop in and out quickly so you can get on to the next cycle. I apologize if you have already answered this but are you taking any supplments? I know you mentioned that your cycles were off since your DD so I didn't know if had looked into taking anything to normalize them.

Everything, you are doing so great. I now Sat feels like forever away but I am here to encourage you to hold out and keep that secret. I know the payoff will be so much fun. I know that I will definitely be checking in on Sat to see how things went.
I love what you are doing with the vests for the grandparents and family. If you get a chance to post some pictures I know I would love to see. Depnding on when I finally get knocked will depend on how we tell everyone but I love planning. If it happens this cycle we will know right in between my MIL and my momma's birthday so we will definitely make sure to do something around that. If I get super lucky and O early though we'll definitely have to change those plans, Oh darn ;)

I like the maca so far. I feel like it has helped me sleep deeper, but I could just be exhausted, lol. While I would love for it to magically change this cycle I have done my research and know that it could take until next cycle to have an impact since it's an herb, not a drug, so I'm not going to get upset or think it's useless if I don't notice any major changes.
My AF isn't super long in and of itself but I drags out with lots of spotting days so if I could get those to stop I might just buy stock in the herb, lol. My actual AF is usuallyl only 3-4 days medium to heavy and I know my heavy is nothing compared to some women. Now the cramps and back ache are pretty ruthless, but I can deal with anything for 3-4 days.
My DH takes a supplment with zinc in it, which is supposed to be good for the health of his sperm. I took it before and throughout my pregnancy because helps you sleep well and aids in muscle recovery. I stopped taking it after bringing DS home because I didn't want to sleep too well and miss him waking up in the night, not to mention I wasn't working out for awhile. But I've started taking that again too since I've really started to push myself in the gym again and my DS sleeps really well through the night.
So, I've added that to my Vitex, Maca Root, Prenatal, and Fish Oil.
What's the deal with the Royal Jelly momma3?

Awwww, a little pumpkin baby for Everything! That is soooo cute! Do y'all have names picked out yet?
I'm sorry you had a rough night and aren't feeling great this morning. Fingers crossed that maybe you can sneak in a nap later on. Have you been able to use anything to help with the nausea?

Happy little Friday everyone!!!!
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MandiVG » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:14 am

TurtleMommaTB wrote:
Mandi, I know that I don't use OPKs but momma3 and Everything have and maybe they are worth a try for you since it seems that temping isn't really revealing what is going on. I am sorry for the cramps but hopefully AF will pop in and out quickly so you can get on to the next cycle. I apologize if you have already answered this but are you taking any supplments? I know you mentioned that your cycles were off since your DD so I didn't know if had looked into taking anything to normalize them.

I may try them if things don't move along as quickly as I'd like. :-) I didn't temp or anything the last time around, so I really have no idea what is normal for me. I take prenatal vitamins, but that is it. I am considering trying Maca, as I have heard a lot of good things about it. I haven't really tried anything to normalize my cycles, but they do seem to be returning to normal slowly on their own, so right now I am just kind of waiting to see what happens. That may all change if I start getting impatient! Right now, it is still early, so I am able to be chill about it all--but that won't last. :-)
Thanks for the well wishes!
Me--29
DH--38
DD born 10-22-13

MandiVG
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC #2 or more