NTNreallyP Nervous on many levels

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

NTNreallyP Nervous on many levels

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

I know this board of threads is not very active but I just needed to get these thoughts out of my head.
My DH and I are wanting to actively start trying in April since that will be 1 year since my c-section (my DS was Frank Breech) and will allow us to try for a VBAC. We were not using any protection for the first 7 months since I was EBF and my period had not returned. AF showed up the week of Christmas, how sweet. :?
Since then we bought condums but have not been great about using them. I didn't think it was a big deal because I have a very long cycle and knew it might be even wonkier since it was only second after birth. I did start tracking my temp though just to try and get an idea. What do you know, he and I BD with no protection the night I Oed. Total coincidence since I didn't O until day 38 of my cycle and 38 days was the longest my cycle ever was before when we were TTC.
So, my stomach is on a rollercoaster because:
1. I'm only 5dpo and so I'm dying to take a FRPT and know I need to wait AT LEAST AT LEAST 2 more days.
2. I'm worried about the safety of my pregnancy and of a repeat C-section if I am pregnant.
2.5. Although a part of me feels like it might be part of God's grand plan since it was so accidental and we happened to nail O day.
3. I'm worried about the length of my cycle (at this point it looks like I missed an ovulation so not sure if one ovary isn't ovulating at all or if it was just a fluke) and how hard it might be to get pregnant if I'm not.
4. I'm worried about telling my DH. (I'm 90% sure he would be alright if I got a BFP now, but there's always that slight worry he'll wish it hadn't happened yet.)

Well, it has felt great to finally et all of this off my chest. Hopefully I can go have a good weekend and savor time with DS and my friends (going for a pedi on Sat) and DH and hopefully get lots of snow on Sun night/Mon morning (FX for no work!) to enjoy and not think about all this for a few days.
Thank, love and light to anyone who might read this.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

1 Angel baby, Arya Kathrine, MC 11 June 2013
Turtle Kid 1, BFP 29 Aug 2013, DS - Samuel Arthur, born 13 April 2014
Turtle Kid 2, BFP 6 Mar 2015, DD - Ainsley Anne, born 8 November 2015
TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: NTNreallyP Nervous on many levels

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:58 am

Caved and tested on Sun morning - negative.
Had cramping on my left side starting mid uterus level and then radiated down and then raidiated up to my ovary area. Not sure if that was normal or not since I've only had 1 period in a year and 4 months and when I got it in Dec I wasn't prepared so I wasn't really paying attention to my body.
Have two more tests so I'm continuing to temp and if it stays up I'll test again on Thurs if I can't wait until Friday. Oh goodess, I don't remember it being so hard to not test, lol.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Good luck TurtleMommaTB!
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Thanks! Not a single sign of AF or Preg today. It's just waiting to see every morning what my temp is going to be at this point, lol.

Hope all is well with you momma3:) and that you are having a great week!

Thanks very much for the encouragement! It means a lot.
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momma3:) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Hey :)

Absolutely!!!
It is so great to have other women to talk with who are in the exact same situation with TTC!!!

I am temping too each morning, and that gives me some insight into what is going on with me.
I am trying sooo hard to just not think about or start assuming I'm pregnant because of symptoms. Although, I have had some sort of cramps since 2days before ovulation. I haven't gone 1 day without some sort of cramp, sharp pain etc. So that is a little weird. I have had nausea immediately after I eat(morning, noon, and night), and lots of other symptoms.
I am choosing to stay positive-if I am preggo then yay! and if not, then we try for the next cycle :) Besides praying helps me alot!!!
Hope you are having a great week as well!
momma3:)
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TurtleMommaTB » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:53 am

I agree! It is definitley nice to have other women to obsess with on here.

Praying helps me a lot too. I also talk to my little one and let him/her know how loved and wanted s/he is and that I can't wait until s/he is ready to join us.
My DH and I hope to get pregnant soon simply because we aren't super young and would like 2 more children but I realize that God's timing is more perfect than my plans so we will just keep having fun trying and see what the future holds.

I did love this website through my first time trying to get preg and am happy to be back here again I hope you are finding it's a great place to talk to others while we endure the TWW. :)
Me - 35
DH - 36
Married - 5/5/2012

TurtleMommaTB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC #2 or more