In need of some stress buddies! TTC#2 after an IUD

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

In need of some stress buddies! TTC#2 after an IUD

Postby Just1More2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Everyone!
I am about 9dpo and stressing that i have not felt any symptoms except those that i am pretty sure are all in my head. I have not been monitoring my bbt or cm because i was "not going to stress and just let it happen if it was going to." I didn't take my own good advice and now i am suffering the TWW. I am due for AF (I think) around April 28-29.
I had an IUD (mirena) removed on April 2 after 4 1/2 years(got it in 3 months after the birth of my DS) with it in. no AF for about 2 years except REALLY light spotting sporadically. I had this spotting the day before my IUD was removed, which i think would have been the beginning of my cycle. only protected sex for the first 2 weeks with my partner because OB said it was best to wait and let the uterine wall build up. The plan was to wait 1 full cycle before TTC, but.... things happen :-D.

If you are in the same boat waiting i would love to connect and share this agony! :-)

Good luck and baby dust everyone!!
Just1More2
Friend

Re: In need of some stress buddies! TTC#2 after an IUD

Postby libbdork » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:28 am

Hi Just1More2! I just started TTC #2. I've been NTNP after my son was born in 2013. This is my first cycle charting and using OPKs again. The first time I got pregnant I ended up having an IUI. I'm trying some natural herbs to see if I can get a BFP with out going the IUI route again. My plan is to try for a few months and then call the doctor. Here's hoping I can do it myself, but I'm not too hopeful since I've been NTNP for almost a year and a half. I believe I'm 1-2DPO today. Good luck to you! I totally cannot "just let it happen." LOL too OCD, type A over here!
Me: 34 | DH: 36 | DS: 3
BFP #2: 11/8/16
libbdork
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Just1More2 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Thanks for replying libbdork! I wish you luck with TTC naturally! My first pregnancy was completely unplanned and we were young (18 and 21) not everyone was excited and telling people was scary. We are planning this pregnancy and have a super supportive family and group of friends this time around! We CANNOT wait to tell the grandparents this time! It is such new experience for us, and I thought it would be easy to just let it happen like it did the first time. I am totally finding that to NOT be the case... I have a little type A too I guess! :-) keep me posted on how things are going for you! I really hope we have some good luck soon!
Just1More2
Friend

Postby carataylor84 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi ladies!!! I wish you both the best of luck in getting your BFP's ASAP!

I too am TTC #2 after about 10 years on the BCP... this is my first cycle, CD11. We are using the SMEP, and it's going well. I am taking prenatal's and using OPK's. No positive yet. I hope they work... or, I hope that I actually "O". I check my CM and CP daily. Yesterday my cervix was HIGH (I could barely "reach" it) and my CM is watery. I do not believe I have ever had EWCM in my life lol but then again I never checked before.

I know it's not likely, but I would be super excited to get a BFP on my first cycle trying. If I get pregnant this cycle I'd have a mothers day BFP :)
Me [30] - DD [9]
DH [34] - DD [9] DS [5]
Last BCP: 4/8/5
4/13/15: TTC #2 for me. #3 for him.
One together to complete our family!
Cara & Stephen :)

My Ovulation Chart

Not Temping.
carataylor84
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby libbdork » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Good luck to you Cara! I think I used to have EWCM, but as I got older it became less. Last time I got pregnant it was non-existent. This time, I'm taking evening primrose oil and it seems to have helped a lot. I had a good amount this cycle.

Watery is a good sign. Hopefully you will get your +OPK in the next few days!

carataylor84 wrote:Hi ladies!!! I wish you both the best of luck in getting your BFP's ASAP!

I too am TTC #2 after about 10 years on the BCP... this is my first cycle, CD11. We are using the SMEP, and it's going well. I am taking prenatal's and using OPK's. No positive yet. I hope they work... or, I hope that I actually "O". I check my CM and CP daily. Yesterday my cervix was HIGH (I could barely "reach" it) and my CM is watery. I do not believe I have ever had EWCM in my life lol but then again I never checked before.

I know it's not likely, but I would be super excited to get a BFP on my first cycle trying. If I get pregnant this cycle I'd have a mothers day BFP :)
Me: 34 | DH: 36 | DS: 3
BFP #2: 11/8/16
libbdork
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:15 pm

This is my 3rd cycle TTC after Mirena IUD removal on January 5th 2015. I had the Mirena in since March 2010 so just shy of 5 years when it was removed. My cycles have been all over the place one 30 days, one 37 and now this one I am currently on cycle day 23 and think I am about to O (using OPK's). We have been using preseed this cycle so I am hoping for a BFP next month, but then again I still have to O first :).
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby carataylor84 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 pm

libbdork - Yes I read watery was 2nd best, I'll take it! lol

Lopezmom2002 - Good luck!! What CD are you?
Me [30] - DD [9]
DH [34] - DD [9] DS [5]
Last BCP: 4/8/5
4/13/15: TTC #2 for me. #3 for him.
One together to complete our family!
Cara & Stephen :)

My Ovulation Chart

Not Temping.
carataylor84
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

I am currently on cycle day 23. My last cycle was 37 days, which would mean I ovulated around cycle day 24. I am using opk's this time and really struggling to read them. My bd'ing every other day in hopes of catching my egg, lol.
Attachments
Ribbet collage1.jpg
(70.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby prayhard0401 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:14 am

Dear All, i am new here.

me: 32
DH: 37

I am also trying for #2 for the past 1 year already but no news. I took about 3 years to have #1 with 2 m/c previously, so my body is consider very difficult by the tcm. now facing the same difficulties again. looking at the menses every month is really very sad and feel like a failure again and again. My surrounding friends and those celebrities (even Fann Wong)all conceive the #2 so fast, their #1 even younger than mine. i really envy them but at the same time feel very lousy with myself and sad. i dunno am i the only one been thinking in this way but i feel that why is god so unfair to me. he is granting others so easily with no obstacles one after another but yet to me need to face so much from ttc #1 to ttc #2 now. i really hope here is a place where mummies can give hopes and encouragement to each other and of coz some tips as well.
prayhard0401
Friend

Return to TTC #2 or more