TTC #2

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #2

Postby MoreThanMom » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here. We are TTC #2. We have one seven year old daughter and finally feel it is time to expand our family. I'm 29 and my hubby is 31. We have always wanted another, but wanted to wait until I was finished with school. Even though I have a daughter, I feel like it's the first time all over again! I know nothing. ;)
MoreThanMom

Re: TTC #2

Postby Hope2fly » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Welcome!! I have a 7 year old son and we have been trying for #2 for almost 4 years now. Just had our first IUI today. Fingers crossed!! Good luck to you too!!

Are you taking anything or just charting? Or just naturally trying to conceive?

I also feel like you, it's been SO long since I've been pregnant that it feels like a super distant memory!
I am 30/ DH is 29
DS is 7 yrs old trying for #2 for 4 years
Laparoscopy 07/14 and found scar tissue & fibroids
DH all tests normal
Current--took Clomid days 5-9, followed by Ovidrel on day 12 and first IUI on day 14
1-5DPO Crampy, gassy, not much
6DPO-Strong lower cramping, hot flashes plus above
7DPO- Light brown/pink spotting, crampy, fullness in lower belly
8-9DPO- Light cramps, hot flashes, sore side breasts, lots of creamy CM, some yellow mucus CM, little nausea
10DPO- sore side boobs, swollen cervix, vag walls, creamy cm, gassy, fullness in belly
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope2fly
Friend

Postby BlessedMama2015 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 am

New to the forum ... so for now I will just give some info about my experience.

Me: 30
DH: 37
DS: 15 months old
MFI
IVF w/ISCI #1 ER: 8/8/13 - 13 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized, 2 5 day blasts transferred on 8/13/13 resulting in DS
FET #1 - August 2015 Cancelled due to lining thinning after BCPs
FET #2 - ET August 29, 2015 BFN

Currently waiting to meet with RE to discuss our next move, most likely another fresh cycle as that worked for us in the past and we only have 1 frostie!

Good luck to all of those on here!! I am just looking for encouragement as we have decided not to tell anyone about our infertility journey.
BlessedMama2015

Postby prayhard0401 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 am

Dear All, i am new here.

me: 32

I am also trying for #2 for the past 1 year already but no news. I took about 3 years to have #1 with 2 m/c previously, so my body is consider very difficult by the tcm. now facing the same difficulties again. looking at the menses every month is really very sad and feel like a failure again and again. My surrounding friends and those celebrities (even Fann Wong)all conceive the #2 so fast, their #1 even younger than mine. i really envy them but at the same time feel very lousy with myself and sad. i dunno am i the only one been thinking in this way but i feel that why is god so unfair to me. he is granting others so easily with no obstacles one after another but yet to me need to face so much from ttc #1 to ttc #2 now. i really hope here is a place where mummies can give hopes and encouragement to each other and of coz some tips as well.
prayhard0401
Friend

Postby prayhard0401 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm

BlessedMama2015 wrote:New to the forum ... so for now I will just give some info about my experience.

Me: 30
DS: 15 months old
MFI
IVF w/ISCI #1 ER: 8/8/13 - 13 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized, 2 5 day blasts transferred on 8/13/13 resulting in DS
FET #1 - August 2015 Cancelled due to lining thinning after BCPs
FET #2 - ET August 29, 2015 BFN

Currently waiting to meet with RE to discuss our next move, most likely another fresh cycle as that worked for us in the past and we only have 1 frostie!

Good luck to all of those on here!! I am just looking for encouragement as we have decided not to tell anyone about our infertility journey.

Dear blessedmama, can we be the ttc#2 buddy here? Me also dun dare to share with others about my infertility journey as they won't be understand my case. All they think of is if I can have my #1 sure will have #2 but they dunno how much I have been through. I wanna ask how you deal with ur feeling and thinking? I see my surrounding all pregnant with second so fast and easy I really envy them and stress with myself yet I can't show.
prayhard0401
Friend

Return to TTC #2 or more