TTC #2 with Prometrium

This board is for Mom's TTC #2, #3, #4 or more!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC #2 with Prometrium

Postby poppy24 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Hellooooo! My husband and I were ttc our first baby for almost all of 2014 and finally conceived our little boy that December during my first cycle on Prometrium. Our babe joined us the end of August and my cycle came back this past March and we immediately started trying for #2 even though I was still breastfeeding. After struggling to get pregnant the first time I couldn't imagine "wasting a cycle". Fast forward 6 months and we are still not pregnant. I had been (and still am) hopeful it would be easier the second time around! This most recent cycle I had *almost* completely weaned and was ready to get super serious about trying so I visited with my GP and got a prescription for Prometrium. It is funny how even though I am acutely aware that pregnancy doesn't always just happen at the drop of a hat it still surprises me when AF shows up after a month of great effort. I am feeling a little defeated after that first cycle on Prometrium not working. Worrying that maybe it just took a year last time and that the Prometrium had nothing to do with us getting pregnant. We had been doing all sorts of other stuff last time, positioning, pre-seed, cough syrup, diva cups, etc and I am really hoping I don't have to go back through all those thing to get a BFP.
poppy24

Return to TTC #2 or more